• Show
Clear All

• Your memories from Wolves

'Is there a fire drill?'

'we pay your benefits' was sung, they didn't like that at all

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
      The sad thing is it's probably actually true. I remember reading that the town of Wolverhampton is one of the highest claimants of state benefits in the country. Even on entering the town you can really tell what a bleak place it is. Our next trip up north is to Stoke and that's even worse.

I'm so glad I'm from London
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

One JOEY BARTON!!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

'Stand up for the manager'
            'ole ole ole ole ole, fauuuuuuuuuurlin'

Comment

The constant booo'ing pretty much for every stray pass or thing wrong they did in jest at when their fans boo'ed. The was some Fat bald ***** who sat at the front for them who got it most of the game for. He was foaming at the mouth throughout the game and when our third went in watching wobble sharpish for the exit was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                The constant booo'ing pretty much for every stray pass or thing wrong they did in jest at when their fans boo'ed. The was some Fat bald ***** who sat at the front for them who got it most of the game for. He was foaming at the mouth throughout the game and when our third went in watching wobble sharpish for the exit was funny.
                It's these little moments that make them games to remember.

Comment

Hated having to keep quiet in the wolves end while we tore them apart, loved watching our fans out sing them throughout the 90 mins, even my old man started giving the wan.ker sign joining in with the wolves for a laugh (well had to fit in didnt we??)
                  QPR's philosophy; perfer et obdura, dolor hic tibi proderit olim.

(Be patient and tough, some day this pain will be useful to you)

Comment

My mate took his son (my god son) to the game, his first ever QPR away match. He's six and loved every minute of it. We was explaining to him that he'll never forgot it now. All the way home we got to listen to him singing and humming the SWP song. What a day!!

Comment

Working...
                    X