433/451 tactics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 433/451 tactics

basically, since we have signed the new comers, NW opted for that tactic, we gain more possession in midfield, destroyed both teams at home and away, flexible and fast switching, triangle short passing, players switch positions seamlessly. I wonder if we will opt for same play against the giants like Manu and chelsea? I have a big optimism as you know that we will easly destroy the like arsenil and spuds. damn when I see the table we would have been top 4 already if we have beaten the toons, but the season still long. cant wait for next weekend

where we played 4-2-3-1 last year the 3 was always very attack minded. you wouldn't see them coming back and in prem as we found out against bolton we couldn't do that as it left us very bare to counter attacks.

with barton derry and faurlin we have 3 players who can defend and attack which gives us much more balance. this bodes better for buzsaky as he can fill in for either ali, joey or derry without much fuss. this is sadly worse news for the likes of smith, mackie puncheon etc.. 3 spots have now become 2 and with swp and taarabt in the team u wont dislodge them.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
      basically, since we have signed the new comers, NW opted for that tactic, we gain more possession in midfield, destroyed both teams at home and away, flexible and fast switching, triangle short passing, players switch positions seamlessly. I wonder if we will opt for same play against the giants like Manu and chelsea? I have a big optimism as you know that we will easly destroy the like arsenil and spuds. damn when I see the table we would have been top 4 already if we have beaten the toons, but the season still long. cant wait for next weekend
      Ha ha ha. As someone else pointed out on another thread that you're a troll this I think raises even more alarm bells. We played 4-2-3-1 all last season was you living on mars???

Comment

I think the premiership and adel staying has kept him loyal dazzer
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
          Ha ha ha. As someone else pointed out on another thread that you're a troll this I think raises even more alarm bells. We played 4-2-3-1 all last season was you living on mars???
          you r a trollx4 hahaha go learn some football ! we played 433 that converts to 451 to outnumber the midfield. what a mag !

Comment

you r a trollx4 hahaha go learn some football ! we played 433 that converts to 451 to outnumber the midfield. what a mag !
            Shifty that you?

Comment

actually dazzer is right, and you are still stu................

Comment

made my morning.

And the winner for the worst comebackpost of the year is.....
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                X