Alessandro Pellicori - STATS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alessandro Pellicori - STATS

Obviously he hasn't signed yet and may still not even sign but i thought i'd take a look at his record.

Last season he played for Grosseto who finished sixth in Serie B. He did not play for Avellino last year as some have previously suggested. He is owned by Avellino but was sent out on loan to Grosseto and his record for last season is below:

Starts: 12
    Subs: 7
    Minutes Played: 1088
    Goals Scored: 4
    Minutes per goal: 272

Record since 2007
    Starts: 62
    Subs: 11
    Goals Scored: 24
    Matches per goal: 3.04

Remembering that Serie B is the same level as the Championship his record is alright but not brilliant. Compare him to two of his Grosetto team mates who scored 12 goals and 16 goals last season at a goal every 157 minutes and every 170 minutes and his record doesn't shout from the roof tops. I've never seen the guy play and I am not one to put a player down before he's even stepped out onto the pitch but there are strikers who already have Championship experience who have a better record Lita, Tommy Smith, McCormack, Gallagher, Gray, McGoldrick and even Dexter Blackstock. They may not even be available but a month ago they all were.

Added to that Pichlmann who scored 12 goals for Grosetto last season and who has a career average of a goal every 151 minutes is the same age as Pellicori and is also available on a Bosman.

Comment

If this fella does sign then I simply won't believe he is a JM or JG man. This has got GP written all over it - once again if it does come off!!!!:surrender:
      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

I dissagree regarding the levels SPC. I don't feel our second tier of football is rivaled by any other countries. For me, It's a far poorer standard of football and maybe that's reflected in their poor attendances compared to ours?
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          I dissagree regarding the levels SPC. I don't feel our second tier of football is rivaled by any other countries. For me, It's a far poorer standard of football and maybe that's reflected in their poor attendances compared to ours?

If that is the case and sadly I think you are right than this guy scores a goal every 3 games in the equivalent of League One, which is far worse than the Beckford's, Cox's, Lambert and Fryatt of this world.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
            If that is the case and sadly I think you are right than this guy scores a goal every 3 games in the equivalent of League One, which is far worse than the Beckford's, Cox's, Lambert and Fryatt of this world.
            Exactly right mate.

I'm very sceptic regarding this transfer but I'll still give the guy a chance as ever.

I just hope this doesn't turn out to be a terrible flop as things like this upset the fan base all the more.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Gotta give whoever comes in a chance.
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

First, no sign of him signing yet.

Second, we just don't know how he'll do. So let's just wait and see..
                We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Working...
                X