• Show
Clear All

• Joey bottles Derry after the game

Classic!

BORKED

Classic.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Comment

hahaha

Comment

Sounds like Derry's got a hollow head.

Comment

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton
            "Wolves snubbed me" I read in this morning papers hahahahahaha....don't know what Mick's been smoking......

I bet u Kelvin Henry feels like an idiot again today. He should just keep his trap firmly shut. #sundayleagueplayer

Great save by Hennessey from paul the alien @greypeacock he was away to celebrate.....haha

Shaun Derry is Paul the Alien, some one make a song for that legend!! what a player!

Comment

hahahahahhaahhah fair play joey!

Comment

you all liked that behaviour? wonder if Adel did it , you all will say what a childish trooll. stereotype fans that what I was talking about

Comment

hahahaha
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                    you all liked that behaviour? wonder if Adel did it , you all will say what a childish trooll. stereotype fans that what I was talking about
                    U mad yet again bro?

Comment

Rieger dont bite mate, if he cant post anything positive after a result like today then he never will.

Comment

Oh dear....
                        We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Go back to bed son

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
                            Rieger dont bite mate, if he cant post anything positive after a result like today then he never will.
                            Trust me I am not biting I read his posts with a gigantic smile on my face. He makes me feel rediculously superior as both an intellect and human being. Long live idiots!

Comment

Please be honest - did you support QPR before we signed Adel?

Genuinely curious.

Comment

Working...
                              X