Gabbidon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabbidon

Any updates on his injury? Didn't look good. He's been solid in the last two games to be fair.

Seemed to sprain his ankle i reckon, I dont think he will be out for too long. 2 weeks would be a guess.

Comment

hope he's ok , looks solid so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimimar0 View Post
        Seemed to sprain his ankle i reckon, I dont think he will be out for too long. 2 weeks would be a guess.
        Looked more like his knee, if you watch, he landed with his leg straight but knee behind and it jarred, looked horrible! Hopefully it's just sore and no ligament damage!

Comment

Any update on this one?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
            Looked more like his knee, if you watch, he landed with his leg straight but knee behind and it jarred, looked horrible! Hopefully it's just sore and no ligament damage!
            That's what I thought and hope to see him back soon.

Comment

From what i saw, it looked like as he came down from the jump, his leg that he landed on his ankle turned over.

Looks like a sprained ankle, could be wrong !
              One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Played another blinder.

Hope he's back sooner than later. Shrewd signing by Sir Warnock.

Comment

I also fear for his knee as it jolted sideways. I would think it could have damaged his medial ligamants, not anywhere near as bad as cruciates, but would mean 4-6 weeks out....

No info, this is purely speculation on my part, having suffered the injury myself. I hope i'm wrong as he and Ferdinand look very solid, and if the alternative's Hall i wouldn't be as confident of a clean sheet in the coming games.

Comment

Gabbidon had a decent game, but his marking inside the box was woeful a couple of times. ...against better opponents we would have been punished badly..

Comment

Working...
                    X