any qpr fans in the plymouth area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any qpr fans in the plymouth area?

just moved down here yesterday for university just wondering for future tv games etc so i wont be watching them on my own
    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Last year the was quite a few Rangers watching the live games in the Students Union.

I had/have to behave though.... being a lecturer and all that

Comment

Thats where ill be watching tonight (think my room mates sympathise with me as theyre coming along)
      i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

there are a few of us here. I live only about 50 yards from another rangers family. Been up together a few times. How long you down here for? .

Comment

Originally posted by PLYMHOOP View Post
          there are a few of us here. I live only about 50 yards from another rangers family. Been up together a few times. How long you down here for? .
          Its a 3 year degree but obviously ill be going home at christmas easter and summer, but if you are ever going up to a game or have a spare seat in a car pm me and ill chip in petrol too

Comment

Will do Westsussex.

Comment

Working...
            X