buzsacky as striker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buzsacky as striker

a lot of people have given me abuse for suggesting such a thing but as a goalscoring winger he can provide vital goals,against aldeshot he showed us how he can put over precesion crosses or cut inside to use his devastationally
    explosive shooting ability
    but much credit must be given to magilton for having the bravery to try these things out
    i dont ever expect magilton to be a managerial genius because of his inabillity to sign players
    but with gianni buying and selling our players and magilton coaching them
    im sure we will get promoted this season for the folowing reasons
    not since gerry francis have we had four preditorial strikers fighting it out for two places,in fact if we get this italian thats five players now fighting it out for those two precous slots
    left winger is going to be fought out by buzsacky,vine,cook and eiphram
    right winger is ainsworth or rutledge
    midfield has a mass of tallent and we already know we have the best defence in the division
    our goalie also is brilliant,we are now one of the strongest squads in the division,the four year project has reached fruition
    WE ARE GOING UP,SAY WE ARE GOING UP

Your either still hungover from Sat or you have started drinking at 7am this morning.
    Midfield is very strong but I would still like to see a decent striker.
    I couldn't make it to the Aldershot game but it sounds like another disinterested performance by blackstock. How did Borrowdale play, was he really very poor like Dando said?
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

we

we were absolutely magnificent

Comment

dexter we was playing Aldershot lets not get carried away.
        I predicted 5 or 6 but 4.0 is a good start.
        How did Borrowdale play?

Comment

YEAH

barrowdale did play a bit disorientated he didnt look like he was really into the game,at all,but you cant judge him on that peformance,but i would like to see eiphram given a chance at full back

Comment

I don't know why but I am starting to go along with that idea.
            Certainly worth giving him a go in that position in pre season.
            I can't see a place in the team for him otherwise and that would be a shame.
            Buz as striker is nonsense but should play more through the middle but Hogan I can understand the logic.

Comment

I think that Buzz can do a job playing just behind a striker in a free role. he has shown he can be dangerous from anywhere around the final third of the pitch. Like Bowles used to, he could draw the defenders attention away while a new Don Givens finds the net. Problem is we haven't got the new Givens yet, although hopefully someone will step up.
              RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

I

I CAN HONESTLY SAY that i have neve seen a sweeter hitter of a ball than buzsacky hes better than both marsh and bowles at hitting that ball thats why i think he should be used to score goals he has a great gift lets use it
                and eiphram at full back would be a revelation

Comment

Buzz is a playmaker-he needs a free-role as an attacking midfielder-we need to make full use of his creativity.I would go so far as to say he picks himself-build the rest of the team around him.

Comment

a

a player who shone in midfield at aldershot was balanta he looks like he could be a star in midfield this season
                    so with a massive amount of tallent in midfield maybe use buzsacky on one of the wings or as a out an out striker in the middle next to blackstock

Comment

Buz up front

I'd go along with that DFE, I've thought that myself

Comment

Would prefer buzz as the play-maker role, or right winger.

But wouldn't mind sticking him up top if needed
                        We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

He scores a goal against the mighty aldershot and you want him as our striker. He is far too creative to be a striker and we would not get the best out of him if he became one. Granted he'd get more goals than Agy and Helg but saying that who wouldn't:cry::cry::cry:
                          Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Working...
                          X