Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A win tomorrow and we are in the top half of the table.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A win tomorrow and we are in the top half of the table.

Ok only just (9th), but i'll defo take that at the end of the season.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Same but I take 17th end of season

Comment

Got Newcastle, Wolves, Villa, Fulham and Blackburn; I can see us getting at least 10 out of a possible 15 points and imagine where we'd be with that Top 6 I reckon by mid-october!
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by NikB View Post
        Got Newcastle, Wolves, Villa, Fulham and Blackburn; I can see us getting at least 10 out of a possible 15 points and imagine where we'd be with that Top 6 I reckon by mid-october!
        None of those teams are mugs, and all have decent players. I fancy our chances of picking up points against them, but i think 10 is a bit optimistic this early with a new team that could take time to gel properly and really show what they an do. That said, on our day i'd be confident against any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
          None of those teams are mugs, and all have decent players. I fancy our chances of picking up points against them, but i think 10 is a bit optimistic this early with a new team that could take time to gel properly and really show what they an do. That said, on our day i'd be confident against any of them.
          Yeah the team will need some time to gel but I agree that on our day we can beat anyone! Even Barca
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
            Ok only just (9th), but i'll defo take that at the end of the season.
            Are you really born in the 80s?

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyhg View Post
              Are you really born in the 80s?
              No in the 60s mate, I was a casual in the 80s hence the username.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
              X