X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New site in White City ?

http://www.footballeconomy.com/conte...ole-owners-qpr

Anyone know where about ?

Unigate site behind White City station by the fly over. Great location.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
      That was all i could think of ...thought someone might know of another.

Comment

Well that could be it, but someone. Came on here the other day stating it had already been sold, maybe the Mittals brought it?
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
          Well that could be it, but someone. Came on here the other day stating it had already been sold, maybe the Mittals brought it?
          That would be fantastic if they did

Comment

I actually like the last bit.... But Mr Bhatia insisted that for the Mittals, QPR is not a trophy asset, but a 'passion project'.

That suggests to me that they aren't going to be overly concerned with running a tight ship, and could be prepared to start bankrolling in the near future when the prem bug really sets in. Whether they will now though as not sole owners as they'd prefer, who knows, but could be promising in the coming years....

Comment

Yes we can count ourselves very very lucky to have such owners.

Comment

I have had a look at the google maps and it would be a tight fit at the Unigate and not convinced the BBC for that matter would be big enough for a stadium given the doughnut is listed??

The Westfield site would have been ideal however the land beside Westfield up to White City station would fit the bill

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                  I actually like the last bit.... But Mr Bhatia insisted that for the Mittals, QPR is not a trophy asset, but a 'passion project'.

That suggests to me that they aren't going to be overly concerned with running a tight ship, and could be prepared to start bankrolling in the near future when the prem bug really sets in. Whether they will now though as not sole owners as they'd prefer, who knows, but could be promising in the coming years....
                  I reckon the Mittal's/Fernandes will try and establish us in the Prem,like Fulham for example,before building a new stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                    I reckon the Mittal's/Fernandes will try and establish us in the Prem,like Fulham for example,before building a new stadium.
                    Reckon we're in for a statue then 'like Fulham' (Pete Doherty maybe)
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                      Reckon we're in for a statue then 'like Fulham' (Pete Doherty maybe)
                      Or a desktop version of Bernie.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                        Or a desktop version of Bernie.
                        Wouldn't that be a minature?
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post

Comment

We would have to change White City station to QPR City

Comment

Working...
                            X