Season Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Tickets

I guess the new card thingies will be landing on our door mats very soon as I am sure I read Mid July somewhere.

Whats the betting they arrive a couple of days before the Blackpool game though
    Last edited by IsleworthRanger; 13-07-2009, 08:23 AM.

Yep waiting for mine. Going to go to the Southampton game just to suss the things out - i'm sure 'Pool will be carnage!!
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      Yep waiting for mine. Going to go to the Southampton game just to suss the things out - i'm sure 'Pool will be carnage!!
      What are they doing for the Southampton game Scott,giving us temp cards just for that match?

Comment

We should have them before it to test the system i was told. thats why its only a few bob for ST holders.

Did I tell you i renewed? Even upgraded

Comment

We should have them before it to test the system i was told. thats why its only a few bob for ST holders.

Did I tell you i renewed? Even upgraded
          How much is it for season ticket holders then and do they just upload the Southampton entry to the cards?

Where are you sitting now and dont say Giannis lap

Comment

Thought it was a fiver but, just checked and its a £5 discount so a tenner for ST holders.

Went for Platinum but restricted view only - same price! So, opted for Upper Loft....best seats left in the house ;) Think we might have actually got Nico's old seats lol.

Comment

According to some doom and gloom merchants we have only sold under 5000.

I reckon they will cap them again.
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Watch out for the matchday prices next week, hope they don't go down the "catergory game" route.

Thought it was an electronic card next season?
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Thought it was a fiver but, just checked and its a £5 discount so a tenner for ST holders.

Went for Platinum but restricted view only - same price! So, opted for Upper Loft....best seats left in the house ;) Think we might have actually got Nico's old seats lol.
                  Oh no, W12_Ranger and I will have to speak to the committee about this!

C block?

Comment

Working...
                  X