No announcement yet.

Momentous Monday will be MAHOOSIVE....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Momentous Monday will be MAHOOSIVE....

At the risk of jinxing things I have stuck a tenner on these two results on Monday night..

R's to win 3-1 at 18/1 and R's to win 4-1 at 50/1.....

Bit ambitious maybe but I have a really good feeling that we are going to spank their Northern backsides....

U R's....

If we lose, I blame you!
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Don't worry...

if we do then I'll slink off into the undergrowth and avoid this site like the plague to avoid any potential brickbats.....

Comment

wouldn't hold it against you mate, not expecting much as team has to gel, 2 or 3 games on and then watch us fly.

Comment

I have considered this but...

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
          wouldn't hold it against you mate, not expecting much as team has to gel, 2 or 3 games on and then watch us fly.
          Think that the international break will have done us a huge favour and the fact that JB will be well pumped up against his old muckers (although he could get sent off too I suppose..).. SWP will slip in seamlessly and be flying.. AF and LY are old sweats who will know the score and fancy Traore to play well and Bothroyd will deffo score his first goal.. maybe from a SWP cross....

All in all I am expecting a superb performance and reception for Tony F and Amit B....

a goal in the first 15mins will have LR rocking... easy peasy..... and send those old soaks from the Toon back home withe their collective tails in between their legs...

Comment

hoping you are right mate, and if you are i will be expecting next weeks lottery numbers from you

Comment

Please....

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              hoping you are right mate, and if you are i will be expecting next weeks lottery numbers from you
              Form an orderly queue......

Comment

Only kidding mate. It would be nice but i would still take 17th come the end of the season. Against Newcastle I would be delighted with a draw. They have started very well and it will be a very tough game.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
                  At the risk of jinxing things I have stuck a tenner on these two results on Monday night..

R's to win 3-1 at 18/1 and R's to win 4-1 at 50/1.....

Bit ambitious maybe but I have a really good feeling that we are going to spank their Northern backsides....

U R's....
                  hope so.... but the team needs to gel. i'd happily take a draw on monday if we get two or three wins the following four (winnable on paper) games.

40 points remains the aim for now!

Comment

Crikey...

40pts in this league seems miles off but am quietly confident that we will reach that landmark by the end of Feb and can start sniffing around the coat-tails of mid-table or even those Europa places come mid April.....

Comment

I reckon an extremely tight draw. Newcastle are on a good run

Comment

Working...
                      X