Yesterdays performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterdays performance

WOW WOW WOWthe first manager since gi gi de canio that has utelised buzsackys greatest gift his ability to score goals
    with buzsacky playing as a left winger he can deliver those extra goals that we need to get promoted
    hes a fantastic striker of the ball and wasted in midfieid,all those people whose who thought paulo loser was a great manager amaze me
    yesterday was a power packed performance,of pure attacking football just like the old days ayegemang,connolly,blackstock and helgerson all looked sensational going forward
    it was a joy to watch,both rutledge and ainsworth looked magnificent on that right wing they both played one half each
    i was trying to think what was going through those aldershot players minds
    when they heard we were going to completely change the team in the second half,they must have been shocked to see the strength in depth we possess

How did the youngsters look in your opinion
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Sousa never had the opportunity to pick Buzsaky, because he was injured.

Don't let the facts get in the way though, eh?
      We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

scott

scott the youngsters looked great i thought it was a all round top performance,do you agree,if paulo loser had buzsacky he probaly would have played him in goal:boss:

Comment

Thanks for the report.I couldn't make it to the game,as i was watching England's cricketers get outclassed by the Aussies.Good to hear about Buzz returning,but isn't it time you stopped going on about Sousa?.He has gone-we've moved on.

Comment

DEX
            I AM PLEASE YOU HAD A GOOD DAY
            GOD BLESS YOU HAVE A LOVELY DAY:red_heart:

Comment

lovely day

gino had a lovely day,GOD BLESS YOU MY SPECIAL FRIEND the football was out of this world,MAGILTON IS SUPERCALAFRAGERLISTICEXPEALADOCOUS
              BUZSACKY WAS MAN OF THE MATCH HIS SPECIAL TOUCH WAS PRECOCOUS

Comment

Dex how could you see the game through the bottom of a pint glass......I was in the seats by the way.
                Last edited by Scarlet pimple; 12-07-2009, 12:01 PM.
                They seek him here.................

Comment

Thanks for your report Dex ... let's not get carried away with this result, it's only a pre-season ... I mean no disrespect to Gary Waddock, who's one of my all time top QPR players .... but this was Aldershot that Rangers have just beaten, not Spurs or West Ham .... Yes it's great that Jim played a pleasing formation, I'm not knocking any of that, and what ever anyone say's there's always a feel good factor when QPR win.
                  Glad you had a good day out Dex, see you soon mate

Come on you R's
                  R.I.P Steve Edwards, Neil Roberts & Trevor Kingham
                  Our "BROTHERS in HOOPS"

Comment

yeah

yeah joe joe it was a great day out,we had the big shant at the crimea pub but because a qpr fan tried to attack a stewerd last year the game was ruined by over stewarding
                    last year we had access to both the bars in the ground this year we were not allowed alcohol
                    but it was nice to see so many friendly faces.although the official figure was 900 that figure was based on the initial ticket sales,they had to knock up a further 400 tickets and i doubt if they have been included

Comment

Dexter - do you think Connolly would be a good signing based on yesterday's performance?

Comment

yeah

yeah i think based on yesterdays appearence,he could well come up with a nice few gols he had a lovely touch about him so for a free transfer he looked fab,that shot he had was pure class

Comment

Ok, it was only a friendly but it was good to see the attacking intent that has obviously been installed in the squad. The new Argie (looks a bit like ledesma) a big lad must be 6' 2ish, watched him warming up before the game. Noticed no discussion what so ever on the 3 at the back 2nd half formation. Perhaps with no left back, imo Borrowdale not up to it (looked like Rowan Vine + 3 stone!!) thats the way to go?
                          Thoughts of others as to 3 - 5 - 2 formation?

Cerney
                          Connolly, Stewart, Gorks
                          Routledge, Legs, Rowlands, Faurlin, Buzsaky
                          Blackstock, Agymang

+ I think its 7 subs this year

As to the support a lot of R's entered the ground through the 'home turnstiles'
                          as I did

Comment

thats it then we might as well call off all bets we are going to walk this league after whooping the mighty aldershot
                            what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

im putting 500 quid on us going up now we have a manager

Comment

Working...
                              X