What do you see?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you see?

In a player that plays for the Rs, are you looking for big strong players with plenty of hart or do you look for players that can play, i.e. read the game can pass the ball, why do fans not see Helguson will come good just because he was rusty and lacked confidence last season, surly people can see he has it at this level and will score goals if he stays injury free. Fans love Stewart but he makes to many rickets, Agyemang come on !! is it hart or head that rules your decisions on a good Rs footballer?

Fans will always have favourites. I'm looking for skilful quality first and a player who will go out and give it everything.

For me those players are Buzsacky and Ainsworth. The latter is coming to the end of his career, but those are the two that stand out for me. We could argue all day about the best players, but those two I enjoy watching.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

no player ,unless a fellow r's fan like us' can match the passion and desire we have for our club...........all i ask for is 90mins of effort and desire to try to win the game.... i can accept being beaten by better teams but will not tolerate couldnt care less attitutdes!!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Players that can play, i.e. read the game can pass the ball and at the same time doing their best for the team. Passion but still using their head.

Comment

All i ask is that the player gives 100% every time they pull the hoops on.

Even if they are not the best player,they give their all.That's why i like Damage.

Comment

i look for different types of player for different positions i.e defender i like to see someone who is strong, knows where to be and when, will put the challenge in. winger i like to see someone is fast and skillful will take players on and get the cross in. midfields and strikers i like abit of both big and strong, skillfull and fast but the most important thing is a player that gives his all no matter what has happened in the game. all these things togeter make a team that will challege for promotion

Comment

Originally posted by qprsuttz View Post
              i look for different types of player for different positions i.e defender i like to see someone who is strong, knows where to be and when, will put the challenge in. winger i like to see someone is fast and skillful will take players on and get the cross in. midfields and strikers i like abit of both big and strong, skillfull and fast but the most important thing is a player that gives his all no matter what has happened in the game. all these things togeter make a team that will challege for promotion
              Big and strong?

u might wanna rephrase that suttz

Comment

agree with pete. gaz personifies qpr for me. pure blood sweat n tears, and then buzz adds that bit of continental flair

Comment

Working...
                X