would you have Sol Campbell ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
    The 10 heroic lions of 1998 against Argentina is still one of my greatest footballing memories of all time.
    does that mean you dont like Sol....or was it Becks who got sent off ?

Comment

Becks got sent off & Sol scored a perfectly good header in extra time or injury time that was disallowed I can't remember. Also Michael Owen wonder goal.

Great game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
        Becks got sent off & Sol scored a perfectly good header in extra time or injury time that was disallowed I can't remember. Also Michael Owen wonder goal.

Great game.
        yes but the poster said 10 heros not 11 ?

Comment

Thankfully we have named 25 so there is no chance we will sign him.

He is well past it now - his recent stints at Newcastle and Arsenal proved that.

Also means Beckham is a definate no go until Jan!
          Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Pointless discussion until January IMO.
            We've filled all 25 places in the squad, no room for Campbell or Beckham for that matter. Unless they can prove they're under 21.......

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              yes but the poster said 10 heros not 11 ?
              Spot on loftus, 10 heroic lions and one stupid boy as I recall one of the papers saying at the time.
              Just brought back memories when I saw the thread, just can't be critical of SC due to that campaign. If he wants to join us then I'll tip my hat to him, those 10 that defended that English goal that day would always get a warm welcome from me in whatever capacity they are used. I'm sure if SC was on his way in what ever capcity NW would use him wisely.

Comment

Working...
              X