X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR transfer window - in numbers

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/pr...ewerb_GB1.html

Scroll down

Not right. Leigertwood wasnt a free transfer. And the dj campbell amount seems a bit high but who knows it might be right and verything else is wrong.
    Lakshmi Mittal 7/5/11 'We need to have a good manager like Neil to take the team to the TOP of the league over a period of time'

Comment

Originally posted by SOUTHGATE_Rsss View Post
      Not right. Leigertwood wasnt a free transfer. And the dj campbell amount seems a bit high but who knows it might be right and verything else is wrong.
      Agree, didn't seem right with £990k for Ferdinand, but nevermind posted it up anyway.

Comment

well if swansea paid £2.8m for Routledge then i can see why we passed, he was fantastic for us last year but thereis a question if he can do it at the premiership level as over 100 and no goals thats a big gamble for a club like Swansea.
        One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
          well if swansea paid £2.8m for Routledge then i can see why we passed, he was fantastic for us last year but thereis a question if he can do it at the premiership level as over 100 and no goals thats a big gamble for a club like Swansea.
          And £1.8m for Lita is laughable.

Comment

Those figures look pretty accurate to me in terms actual figures presented, maybe Legiertwood was a free and we offered more for Campbell you never know. Though I'm not sure where all those figures come from?

Kyle Naughton a free?
            Last edited by W12_Ranger; 03-09-2011, 12:40 PM.

Comment

**** link haha... sorry

Comment

NW said in interview that we got £750000 for Legs and isn't Puncheon a loan until Jan?

Looks like ******** to me.

Comment

Originally posted by trash View Post
                  NW said in interview that we got £750000 for Legs and isn't Puncheon a loan until Jan?

First I've ever heard that....link?

Comment

Where is our young goalie

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      First I've ever heard that....link?
                      Not sure there is a link but before TF took over, NW was interviewed by Sky Sports i think and they were saying that the only money he had spent was £1.25 mill on DJ. NW said it was actually less than that because they had got £750,000 for Legs.

I'll see if i can find something.

Comment

Originally posted by trash View Post

Puncheon is a loan but we payed an initial 200k fee i believe for the loan. Correct me if im wrong
                        Lakshmi Mittal 7/5/11 'We need to have a good manager like Neil to take the team to the TOP of the league over a period of time'

Comment

Swansea signed Scott Donnelly? Really? As in ex-ranger Scott Donnelly?

Comment

Originally posted by SOUTHGATE_Rsss View Post
                            Puncheon is a loan but we payed an initial 200k fee i believe for the loan. Correct me if im wrong
                            Correct

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                              **** link haha... sorry
                              In some cases it looks pretty accurate, but some fees are just fooked up

Comment

Working...
                              X