Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Press Conference with Malaysian Press on Wednesday

http://twitter.com/#!/tonyfernandes

Hmm soccer schools in Malaysia, Malaysian player coming in for a trial / experience, Air Asia sponsorship deal?

Comment

Arsenal signed park chu young, who i believe played in the second djvision in france and next year has to go back to korea to go to the army for two years. Stupid buy by wenger. But my point is that safee sali has a similar scoring record at international level and both the leagues they play in are useless. Arsenal hyped the signing of chu young, what makes him better than this guy? If we are signing sali
      Lakshmi Mittal 7/5/11 'We need to have a good manager like Neil to take the team to the TOP of the league over a period of time'

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
        Hmm soccer schools in Malaysia, Malaysian player coming in for a trial / experience, Air Asia sponsorship deal?
        Whatever it is Ric it will be positive financial news for the club methinks

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          Whatever it is Ric it will be positive financial news for the club methinks
          Defo mate. News conferences can only mean one thing....bigging something up or a big deal for the club. Interesting stuff.

Comment

It won't be a signing as we have submitted the 25 man squad. Think it will be a sponsorship deal.

Comment

Originally posted by SOUTHGATE_Rsss View Post
              Arsenal signed park chu young, who i believe played in the second djvision in france and next year has to go back to korea to go to the army for two years. Stupid buy by wenger. But my point is that safee sali has a similar scoring record at international level and both the leagues they play in are useless. Arsenal hyped the signing of chu young, what makes him better than this guy? If we are signing sali
              Ridiculous comment

Young is the new south korean captain and star of the team which performs well at the WC every 4 years. SK are a team that can break our of the WC group stage every tournament now

Malaysia are a 3rd/4th tier Asian team who have never and will never win anything in Asia let alone the world stage

Young has also played for Monaco for 3 years scoring 1 and 4 and they only got relegated last year

i wish people would only talk when they know facts

Comment

Originally posted by mork View Post
                It won't be a signing as we have submitted the 25 man squad. Think it will be a sponsorship deal.
                I'm not so sure, seeing as the emphasis seems to be on the conference being between Warnock and the Malaysian press.

Comment

Signing a Malaysian player doesn't mean they have to be named in the squad

Comment

I think it will be to announce the main club sponsor and promotew the club to them. He wants to break that market so makes sense to use a brand they are familiar with.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrine View Post
                      Ridiculous comment

Young is the new south korean captain and star of the team which performs well at the WC every 4 years. SK are a team that can break our of the WC group stage every tournament now

Malaysia are a 3rd/4th tier Asian team who have never and will never win anything in Asia let alone the world stage

Young has also played for Monaco for 3 years scoring 1 and 4 and they only got relegated last year

i wish people would only talk when they know facts
                      You sound like the arsenal fan i spoke to the other day. So mr defensive, what are your thoughts on your team having a player for one year before h goes on army duty for two years
                      Lakshmi Mittal 7/5/11 'We need to have a good manager like Neil to take the team to the TOP of the league over a period of time'

Comment

He only gets called up if the current unrest between North and South Korea escalates into a full blown war, otherwise he'll have a special dispensation to miss national service.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                          Malaysian cuisine instead of pukka pies?
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Us and lotto done a huge deal with a sweatshop out their to mass produce our kits etc, this will secure the short term future of 100s of 7 year old workers,
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by SOUTHGATE_Rsss View Post
                              You sound like the arsenal fan i spoke to the other day. So mr defensive, what are your thoughts on your team having a player for one year before h goes on army duty for two years
                              Great reasoning.
                              Because I point out how idiotic your comment is.... I must be an arsenal fan.
                              Truly genius
                              Are you a top barrister?
                              Or more likely a daily star reading opinionated yet knowledgeable buffoon?

1) Park Ji-Sung has not done his military service yet, so think on that one super patriotic R's fan, how has he got it delayed so many times?
                              2) Young who is his cousin is currently not due to his military service until 2 years time, not 1 year and that is why he sold for ONLY 10 million and not more.
                              3) I know about this topic as my parents are from iran so I follow asian football. Something you obviously do not do and I admit have no reason too BUT That hasn't stopped you spouting out utter shite.

In conclusion, this is not about me supporting another team, i don't give a crap about Arsenal, this about me getting annoyed at people who have no clue, claiming to be experts.
                              Last edited by Shrine; 04-09-2011, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X