im still sad not to get wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im still sad not to get wayne

im still kind of heartbroken not to have signed wayne because rather like steve wicks he can only produce his best stuff for qpr,he will never score again,for anyone else and will drift into obscurity,but if he had signed for us he would have made the england side this season and scored ten goals this season............................................ ..LOVE YOU WAYNE SHAME TONY DIDNT COME IN QUICKER WITH THE MONEY
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

If we had signed Wayne, they wouldn't have even bothered lookking at SWP imo, so fo me, i'm abolutely delighted we didn't sign him as SWP is the dogs....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
      If we had signed Wayne, they wouldn't have even bothered lookking at SWP imo, so fo me, i'm abolutely delighted we didn't sign him as SWP is the dogs....
      I was gutted about Wayne, but SWP deffo softened the blow.

Comment

Would have been nice to have both, but Routy would have been a waste on the bench.

Comment

Sorry but £4m for SWP is a far better option, scored for Engalnd, scores and proven Premiership goal scorer or £2.8 for a winger who has played over 100 Preminer league games and still to score. Sorry but for that price even though i liked Wayne no thanks.
          One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Simple:

Wayne cant hack the prem, and hasnt shown any hope yet

SWP is an England International player who can do it week in week out

Comment

There are many things in life to be heartbroken about: not signing Wayne Routledge despite having SWP in your team is not one of them. Enjoy the sunshine, move onward and upward.

Comment

Wayne Routledge?
                Who's he?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                  Simple:

Wayne cant hack the prem, and hasnt shown any hope yet

SWP is an England International player who can do it week in week out

Comment

well

well i watched dave thomas tear clubs apart it was a marvelous site,dont forget also sinton was yet another full england international,i still beleive if we had kept routledge,neil could have really got him to play brilliant football but its no good crying over spilt milk,..........ONWARDS ......FORWARDS....
                    ALWAYS...............FOLLOW NEIL WARNOCK THE GREATEST MANAGER IN EUROPE..........
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                      im still kind of heartbroken not to have signed wayne because rather like steve wicks he can only produce his best stuff for qpr,he will never score again,for anyone else and will drift into obscurity,but if he had signed for us he would have made the england side this season and scored ten goals this season............................................ ..LOVE YOU WAYNE SHAME TONY DIDNT COME IN QUICKER WITH THE MONEY
                      This simply shows your knowledge of football. Completely overrated and a good Championship player at best. In simple language that you might understand like comparing Stella (SWP) with Bud Light (WR).

Comment

Working...
                      X