just back report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just back report

firstly the fans didnt seem to sing much.but i thought buzsacky looked a differant class,give him nine out of ten,magilton played him as a left winger
    and he looked amazing,reminded me of when gi gi played him as a right winger
    his ability to beat his man and cut inside and score.make him a fab choice as a goalscoring winger
    if stoke had hiim watched we can expect a five m illion pound bid on monday
    leighterwood was another star his battleing performance was noticable in midfield,another star today was ayegemang who scored a fab goal,but also his athleticism made him stand out ,strangely enough ainsworth came on in the second half and looked magnificent
    so thats it folks these players looked very good in a one sided game that made qpr look differant class

Ledge was really below par I thought. Almost an arrogant performance from him, like he couldn't be bothered playing a League 2 team.

I thought Buzz, who is my fave player, was blatantly holding a lot back and had an average game - not surprising bearing in mind it is a friendly and his first back after a long time. He needs to be in the middle though.

Comment

Agree with Stedders.

Thought Mahon played better of the two who played in that holding position
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
        He needs to be in the middle though.
        For me, the importance of that cannot be overstated. I just pray Magilton sees this too. A fit and centrally playing Buzz, IMO could mark the difference between success and failure this season.

Comment

Buzz with Mahon would do me.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
            Buzz with Mahon would do me.
            Not enough pace and power defensively for me with that pairing. Buzz with Legs or Rowlands would be better, def against the better offensive sides.

Comment

Working...
            X