No announcement yet.

Today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As i said everyone has different opinions, but i wasn't to impressed when i saw him albeit at centre back.

Comment

Dando, what are you on about? How was he poor?

Excuse my ignorance, but Borrowdale was an unused sub at Palace?

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post

Borrowdale did use to play for Crystal Palace which I think is what Dando is on about fella!

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post

like i say, i dont want to be too critical of players in a freindly - but people saying he hada good game must have been watching a differnt match than me. His passing was too soft, and didnt make it to our players most of the time, he didnt bring the ball forward, and he also couldnt read simple things - like keeping the ball in. The ball came to him, but for some reason, he stood off the touchline and controlled it, so it went off for their throw. Im not trying to be too harsh - but i dont see how people could have been impressed. Please point out what impressed you?

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
            like i say, i dont want to be too critical of players in a freindly - but people saying he hada good game must have been watching a differnt match than me. His passing was too soft, and didnt make it to our players most of the time, he didnt bring the ball forward, and he also couldnt read simple things - like keeping the ball in. The ball came to him, but for some reason, he stood off the touchline and controlled it, so it went off for their throw. Im not trying to be too harsh - but i dont see how people could have been impressed. Please point out what impressed you?
            Your sister Suzanne impressed me though old son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!c

old son is copyright of essexmark/factamondo/caitstalker
            From the Hills of Kerry
            To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

I want him to do well, but have to be honest. I'm not so sure.

I know some mates after the game, liked what they saw, but its a whole different ball game playing teams like Middlesboro and Newcastle as opposed to Aldershot.

He was caught out a few times and I'm really not sure he is the answer. His touch is good, but Aldershot players were not pressing too much, but their winger did go pass him. I want him to do well, but would want to see a few more games before making a judgement.

just a personal view
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

If he can read the game and is comfortable with the ball at his feet then he's half a chance. forget power and pace give me a footballer any time. By the way he did play for Palace at c/b and was ok at best.

Comment

Working...
                X