Newcastle game selling well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
    Do remember getting in on junior tickets when i was 20 but didnt realise they was that lax on the turnstiles when it came to season tickets
    not going into detail but you will be fine

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
      went on to get my ticket and there are VERY few left available on the online ticketing. I am a bit confused though - does members discount become invalid when they reach general sale?
      Yes you're correct, once tickets go general, the member discount no longer applies.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
        not going into detail but you will be fine

Think i might give it a go

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
          Got 2 tickets sorted today, cant wait.

On a side note, anyone know how much it costs to upgrade a Junior u16 season ticket to a adult ticket for the newcastle game in south africa road block G
          i was charged £35 for an under 16 upgrade at the bolton game i had words in the B.O and i told them thet are taking libertys, i have since wrote in to B.O and TF to complain as the same upgrade last season was a tenner

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            i was charged £35 for an under 16 upgrade at the bolton game i had words in the B.O and i told them thet are taking libertys, i have since wrote in to B.O and TF to complain as the same upgrade last season was a tenner
            Crikey, that is a bit steep but what section of the ground was that for?

Comment

Bought my two tickets last week. Can't wait.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
              X