helgusson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
    Difference is I wasnt insulting Swede, I was giving my opinion on Helgusons footballing abilities, which IMO, SUCK!
    On the face of it though Mo Mo HH has got much more chance of making the first XI than Cookie Wookie
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by adethesunburyranger View Post
      On the face of it though Mo Mo HH has got much more chance of making the first XI than Cookie Wookie
      Which is exactly the reason why every Rangers fan is desperate for a quality striker or 2.

Comment

Which is exactly the reason why every Rangers fan is desperate for a quality striker or 2.
        Agreed Mo Mo but Cookie is ****e
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by adethesunburyranger View Post
          Agreed Mo Mo but Cookie is ****e

Last season he was I agree, but he still done more than Heidar "couldn hit a cows ####" Helguson.

Comment

Originally posted by w3r View Post
            He scores against ALDERSHOT and you claim 20 goals a season?

I spoke to a hot blonde at the pub tonight. I reckon I'll shag Jessica Alba by Xmas.
            No I claimed that before the Aldershot game. Good luck with Jessica. Treat her like a gentleman.

Comment

So missing an open goal from 10 yards away to Palace was down to an Injury was it?

And it was it first game with us so nothing to do with Confidence.

Poor poor player.
              that's a rubbish comment even for you Morris.

Yeah, he misses sitters which doesn't show he's a class striker unlike the author of this thread believe...but a poor, poor player? That's utter BS as he is very good at football in general. He holds the ball up well and has quite a lot of technical ability. Just because he can't score in a brothel does not make him a crap player mate.

I did chuckle when I read the comments about him being a class striker though. He's only ever hit 20 at this level once I believe...watford?
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

I think he will be better than what we saw last season - but i do not know if he will get 20 goals for us. We will see!!

Comment

well

well the ethos of the origional poster was at least up tempo and posive so lets hope helgerson can hit 20 goals,but lets not forget our new italian aged 28 he looks like he could do the buisiness to me
                  and his stats are good so lets all just pray that we can get promoted

Comment

why every Rangers fan is desperate for a quality striker or 2.
                    and who made you spokeman for everyone.

Comment

"Difference is I wasnt insulting Swede, I was giving my opinion on Helgusons footballing abilities, which IMO, SUCK! "

so why is it ok for you to insult HH but you cannot accept the same level of insult from someone else/ Sorry double standards, do unto others as you would have them do to you.
                      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                        "Difference is I wasnt insulting Swede, I was giving my opinion on Helgusons footballing abilities, which IMO, SUCK! "

so why is it ok for you to insult HH but you cannot accept the same level of insult from someone else/ Sorry double standards, do unto others as you would have them do to you.
                        don't be silly...he is a mod...can treat people how he likes.....but when it comes back he gets his handbag out and then runs off

Comment

Working...
                        X