No announcement yet.

helgusson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For whatever reason some people insist on making excuses for him... Yes good strikers have patches of bad form, but come on, some of the chances he's missed would be embarrassing in Sunday league ffs. A good striker, even if in a bad run would lap up those chances as a bit of luck freebies to get them back in the goals and rebuild confidence..

The fact he also misses those chances suggests there's not much hope. He has never been prolific except maybe a season at Watford and even their fans who idolised him said when good excellent, but when bad majorly affected by confidence and woeful for very long spells.... We need a consistent striker and i doubt he will find the sort of form he had all those years ago before variosu injuries, meaning he will always be average at best, which isn't what we need.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
      For whatever reason some people insist on making excuses for him... Yes good strikers have patches of bad form, but come on, some of the chances he's missed would be embarrassing in Sunday league ffs. A good striker, even if in a bad run would lap up those chances as a bit of luck freebies to get them back in the goals and rebuild confidence..

The fact he also misses those chances suggests there's not much hope. He has never been prolific except maybe a season at Watford and even their fans who idolised him said when good excellent, but when bad majorly affected by confidence and woeful for very long spells.... We need a consistent striker and i doubt he will find the sort of form he had all those years ago before variosu injuries, meaning he will always be average at best, which isn't what we need.
      Think he can be good this season. We prob won´t be as defensive as last year, and if we can use Buz and our wingers the right way he will score. U can be right but I have a feeling that he`ll surprise a lot of us this season.

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
        Think he can be good this season. We prob won´t be as defensive as last year, and if we can use Buz and our wingers the right way he will score. U can be right but I have a feeling that he`ll surprise a lot of us this season.
        sure thats just not you scandos keeping together me old smorgesboard!!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
          sure thats just not you scandos keeping together me old smorgesboard!!!
          Not in this case

Comment

"Strikes from Akos Buzsaky, Heidar Helguson, Patrick Agyemang and Dexter Blackstock ensured Jim Magilton's men of victory, and handed the former Ipswich man his first win as Rangers boss in front of a strong R's away following.

1 in 1 game, he really sucks

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
              "Strikes from Akos Buzsaky, Heidar Helguson, Patrick Agyemang and Dexter Blackstock ensured Jim Magilton's men of victory, and handed the former Ipswich man his first win as Rangers boss in front of a strong R's away following.

1 in 1 game, he really sucks
              will you count the ones he scores in training also, as that's effectively what this was?

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                will you count the ones he scores in training also, as that's effectively what this was?
                Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure

Comment

if anyone is out of order in this thread i would say it is you Morris. why is it ok for you to say someone sucks but not swede. how is one snider than the other?
                  its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

This lad spent last 15 months or so injured and has had very little football , strikers thrive on confidence and sharpness, these are coming back and he will score at this level. If he stays injury free he'll be a 15 goal a season striker and he'll make goals for others with his presence in the air especially.

Comment

No use writing him off before the season's even started. I'd say he needs at least a 1/4 of a season to get his sharpness and consistency back and prove that he can do a job at this level.

Comment

He scores against ALDERSHOT and you claim 20 goals a season?

I spoke to a hot blonde at the pub tonight. I reckon I'll shag Jessica Alba by Xmas.

Comment

I think he got lucky with todays goal but hope you are right.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            I think he got lucky with todays goal but hope you are right.

What about Jessica Alba by Christmas.... yeah i'll have some of that, just don't tell the wife!!

Comment

typical rangers , #### off our own players before the season even starts.FFS:(

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                                if anyone is out of order in this thread i would say it is you Morris. why is it ok for you to say someone sucks but not swede. how is one snider than the other?
                                Difference is I wasnt insulting Swede, I was giving my opinion on Helgusons footballing abilities, which IMO, SUCK!

Comment

Working...
                                X