Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overlooked qpr players

I think players like alberti and ephraim are overlooked/ Underated

good squad players but not consistent enough to start on a regular basis imho!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

they are still better than Mahon who some how got a game over them Last season

Comment

mahon had some shockers true but is someone who will graft and grind out a result..........alberti/hulk too show pony like!

Comment

yeah but when ur winning mahon not the sort of player u want on the pitch he gives the ball away to easily

Comment

Originally posted by ZANNEYQPR View Post
            yeah but when ur winning mahon not the sort of player u want on the pitch he gives the ball away to easily
            perhaps the reason we were winning was because mahon was on the pitch?

Comment

u sayin u want mahon on the pitch in ur starting 11

Comment

who else does the ugly stuff then?
                what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by ZANNEYQPR View Post

add hall/ stewart/leggsofbalsawood n rowly to that list!

Comment

Alberti is a winger and Hogan a progressive midfielder neither could ever be considered a replacement for the role Mahon plays.

I am not Mahons biggest fan but he does a decent job when called on to do so and has never let us down. he doesnt deserve the slatings he gets from some people
                    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                      Alberti is a winger and Hogan a progressive midfielder neither could ever be considered a replacement for the role Mahon plays.

I am not Mahons biggest fan but he does a decent job when called on to do so and has never let us down. he doesnt deserve the slatings he gets from some people
                      Although I agree with majority, he did let us down against Ipswich but came back with a MOM performance in the next match (forget who it was). However, we can not play with him and Legs in midfield as it is too negative.
                      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

too true does his best but like damage isn't good enough though would a good move for a team like scunhorpe united but would also CCL1 team would welcome him decent but some of the slates are uncalled for

Comment

agree thet legs and Mahon together is a bit of a disaster, perhaps the argentinian lad has been brough in to play the more defensive midfield role that Mahon had last season.

Hogan had his best spell last season when replacing miller in a 451, he isnt a great winger and too weak as a forward. I love his attitude and think we should keep him as he provides emergency cover across the midfield and up front at a push so frovides flexibility from the bench. very useful type of player to have available but perhaps not good enough at the moment for a starting place in a team pushing for promotion which is presumably what we are aiming at this year.
                          its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

I think both are little over-rated to be honest.

of the two Hogan has more potential.

On the other side of the coin, think they are both very good professionals, considering their ages
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Hogan was immense under Sousa and playing alongside Taarabt. Alberti doesn't look good enough for me.

I think Hogan is a far better player and he can play in a number of positions.

Alberti is a squad player at best imo.

Comment

Working...
                              X