Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need good strikers not just any striker

We need good strikers!!!

Why does every one say someones name and say they can do a job for us! He cant we have to stop thinking of getting these players and start thinking of getting good stikers that are prem/champ class likes of beckford and mclean are the only ones from that league and lower can do a job for us.

They are playing with rubish players so it looks like they are better but they not. Blackstock for example he had rubish players around him a few seasons ago and we all thought he is top class but when there are better players around him like this season and half of last he is no good. Cook is another example from few seasons ago and look at him now

who do you suggest then clever clogs....someone who will realistically come to QPR.
    and what players are playing with rubbish players?

Comment

the like of lee hughes, some one said he can do a job for us. he plays for oldham then went blackpool. and most the other players been said from the lower divisions play with rubish playes
      meaning we aint as bad as we were few years ago and we can keep looking at those strikers we need too look at the ones in our league and premiership now

Comment

Just relax people enjoy the remaining games we can get a good look at Balanta,Rose,German etc Vine should get a couple of starts,weve won our last two next up home to Palace and Paulo will stamp his mark on this team in the summer.
        Its not about how much we spend on a striker its about getting the right one.
        Remember Mike Sheron?

Comment

Lee Hughes....LMFAO...have you seen the other thread......he is scum......as for the other players playing with rubbish players...behave...mclean,smith...beckford are all playing in teams challenging for promotion so they cannot be that bad......they don't make all the goals themselves.
          Last edited by Quaz; 28-03-2009, 03:40 PM.

Comment

If it was down to me i would be looking at Tommy Smith (Watford) Beckford (Leeds) Scotland (Swansea) Welbeck (Man Utd) Campbell (Man Utd)

Comment

i would sell gorrks for two million,buy ****tu for 500 000 then buy the tottenham wonder kid
              plus gary hooper and the swindon boy wonder
              then we will smash all opposition next season even with this terrible manager

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemonster17 View Post
                If it was down to me i would be looking at Tommy Smith (Watford) Beckford (Leeds) Scotland (Swansea) Welbeck (Man Utd) Campbell (Man Utd)
                Forget 4 of those.Smith is the only one we would get.And didn't Campbell sign permanent for Spurs?.

Comment

Only a loan at spurs i think
                  Now, Then, Forever
                  [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

beckford would be qualityy

Comment

Gary hooper is better than anything outside the premiership or im a crafty wideboy essex chav!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X