Younes Belhanda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Younes Belhanda

I wish we sign him, international moroccan , 21 years old, star of his club and feature often in team of the week in ligue 1 France. he plays in Faurlin and Derry position as well as CM , very solid and strong. I dnt think will cost a lots a this time, but his price is going up with time.
    some of his play :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGSGpwD0Efw

lets get him !! and remember I mentioned him before everybody, because im sure after one year he would be playing in a very big club.
    Last edited by rockandroll; 22-08-2011, 01:37 PM.

This guy is top ... Lyon wants to sign him.
    TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Aint no way he plays Shaun Derry position. More like Adel!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
        no , very different from Adel. he plays often in derrys/Faurlin postion cutting the opposition play, but he plays also an advanced middle like Adel sometimes more of less a traditional number 10. but his real postion is DM or traditional number 8. you should see his full game to see what I mean!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
          He can also play at Buz or Smith position. Very good player. But we can't afford to field him and Taarabt at the same time. Our defense would be too exposed. Derry and Faurlin are better with defensive duties IMO...

Comment

Could not cotemplate anyone with a name like "Bellend".

Comment

Looks a good prospect.

RnR, what position does he play in Internationals?

Also he can do an amazing backflip goal celebration; I think that is something we are lacking at present :strive:
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                Looks a good prospect.

RnR, what position does he play in Internationals?

Also he can do an amazing backflip goal celebration; I think that is something we are lacking at present :strive:
                he plays both CM and DM depends on the tactics and other players injuries. he plays DM because if his strength, hard tackling and great stamina.

here is a documentary about him made last february.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiPRqAaeZ0k

Comment

We should sign this lad, hes 24, great goal and assist record, won a few trophies, plays in La Liga and could give Adel a bit of competition for hsi starting space.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Messi
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Matty,

I think we've been invaded by Moroccans.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...fXD5Ij8hVdLD8Q

Comment

Would be a decent signing.

Comment

i used to go to holland park school and we had a load of moroccan kids from ladbroke grove , bayswater , nearly everyone of them who played footie were exceptional where they always let themselves down was temperament, dont know if still the case but anyone from that part of the world do appear a screw loose, would worry about too many in one team , not meant to come accross as racist

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          Matty,

I think we've been invaded by Moroccans.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...fXD5Ij8hVdLD8Q

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                          i used to go to holland park school and we had a load of moroccan kids from ladbroke grove , bayswater , nearly everyone of them who played footie were exceptional where they always let themselves down was temperament, dont know if still the case but anyone from that part of the world do appear a screw loose, would worry about too many in one team , not meant to come accross as racist
                          Moroccans being talented footballers but with a bad temprament? Well, suprises me. Cant think of anybody that might fall into this category ...
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Its like the golbourne on here!!

Comment

Working...
                            X