Gareth Ainsworth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gareth Ainsworth

Just reading on the Officail Site about the Backroom Re-Shuffle that has just taken place. Keith Ryan has been appointed Reserve Team Manager, John Gorman is obviously Jim Magilton's number 2?

Has Ainsworth gone already? If not I'm pretty sure he'll be on his way soon cos I don't see his name mentioned anywhere in the article!

Has been training with the team!!
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

I hope they offer him the job of running the whole centre of excellence and maybe the 18s.

Comment

Do you really see Ainsworth being happy with the under-18's?

To be fair I think he did pretty well for us taking control of the 1st team whenever required. I think he is entitled to be aiming a bit higher!

Comment

i think his coaching days with us are over.

Comment

Would like to see him take control of a League 2 or decent Conference side to learn his trade.Think he has the potential to be a decent manager.

Comment

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...718159,00.html

At the end of this article Ainsworth wants to be consirdered a player again.

Comment

Perhaps we forgetting what an impact he can still make as a super sub!

Comment

He should have played last season at times, he gets the whole stadium going and actually makes things happen.

Comment

If he only wants to be considered as a player think that is it for him now. We already Have Routledge, Buzacky, Ephraim, Alberti and Rowlands who can play right midfield. Great servant and all that but as a player now he's just a bed blocker

Comment

Thanks for that Cait......I take it this will be the last year of his playing contract?

Comment

Its a shame there isn't room left in the backroom by the sounds of it.
                        I just cannot see him playing this season I really can't. We have much younger and fitter players but may be used in the last resort due to a lot of injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
                          He should have played last season at times, he gets the whole stadium going and actually makes things happen.
                          Agree - we could have done with him on the pitch a few times last season
                          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I think he could be an impact player from the bench.
                            We should use him like England use Beckham.
                            Make him give 110% for last 20mins.
                            Met the guy at the airport.
                            Lovely man and can still do a job as he has looked after himself well and is a real pro!
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Was a top player for us loved by everyone one at the club,unfortunatley there seems to be no room for him in the backroom set up (Jims choice fully respect that) and i cant see him being used as a player as he hasnt played in the first XI for over a year.

Do the decent thing and release him before the window shuts and let him have a sub appearance to say his goodbyes.

Get himself down to Barnet with Furlong they will tear up that divison even at their age.
                              Last edited by EYR; 10-07-2009, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X