Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still shocked that we spent 3.5 million

On a player

Hell of a gamble, but well done to the board lets hope the lad turns out to be an absolute gem.

How times have changed down at HQ.

I noticed even the biggest doom merchants seem quite happy at the moment.

One more big signing and season tickets will soon sell out of that I'm sure.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

sell out???

are you sure....lol

Comment

As I said in another thread, it just takes one more big buy for fans to be convinced.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

It's very vague as to what the actual transfer fee was... they keep referring to a deal worth £3.5, which could be to appease fans who think they've splashed more cash. In reality that could include transfer fee, add ons based on appearences and success, wages, signing on fee, payment to Inter Milan (apparently as they had pre contract agreement or something) etc etc

Don't get me wrong i am chuffed to bits as he sounds full of potential, but let's not get carried away with the fee being suggested... for example Ronaldos transfer fee to Madrid was £80m up front no messing. The whole deal, including that fee, signing on fee, wages, agents fees etc is probably nearer £140m!!

Comment

id be shocked and happy even if it was 1.5 million to be honest!!! At least it shows some kind of sign of moving forward - thats assuming we dont let anyone like buzz or routledge go - who i think are 2 key players for this year. One big signing up front would get me back on the side of the board

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
            It's very vague as to what the actual transfer fee was... they keep referring to a deal worth £3.5, which could be to appease fans who think they've splashed more cash. In reality that could include transfer fee, add ons based on appearences and success, wages, signing on fee, payment to Inter Milan (apparently as they had pre contract agreement or something) etc etc

Don't get me wrong i am chuffed to bits as he sounds full of potential, but let's not get carried away with the fee being suggested... for example Ronaldos transfer fee to Madrid was £80m up front no messing. The whole deal, including that fee, signing on fee, wages, agents fees etc is probably nearer £140m!!
            Its really not that vague. It says in a deal worth 3.5million. It is what it is Who cares! People are reading to much into it imo.
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              As I said in another thread, it just takes one more big buy for fans to be convinced.
              The next one will need to be a known recognised signing though to win back supporters otherwise it will just encourage the doom and gloom merchants!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                The next one will need to be a known recognised signing though to win back supporters otherwise it will just encourage the doom and gloom merchants!
                Yeah i agree!
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                X