No announcement yet.

Be very worried guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its ok pete im staying within the boundrys this time. Learn my lesson the hard way.

Comment

There is only one man who posts on this board (sometimes) whos word I believe nothing personal but it just seems like some supporters like posting this sort of crap for some sort of shock factor and I can't see what is to be gained from it.

I hear things from time to time but more often than not won't post prefering to PM especially if it is negative or an unsubstatiated rumour. Personally I think you are talking ****** so we will leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
        shame none of the players aint good enough for the prem..;D
        Why do u post on here if your a hammer? just out of curiosity pal nothing horrible ment by it.

Comment

Actually, would not surprise me on Hogan, Mahon and Legiterwood. Legs is by sniffed by a premiership club.

W12 direct and to the point, wozza don't take it personally.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Ok mate thats ur view and i appriciate your reply. I will keep myself to myself from now on and just comment on other posts.

Comment

I like leigertwood and would 100% keep him over mahon, but if anyone offers 1.5 - 2 mil id bite there hand off!!
              Its a shame about ephraim and dex because im fans of them both. But what cha gonna do!
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

So who do you stand up and take note w12 to, that is ITK?
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

wozzawith no ears

No, No.

Listen, I've had it for 3-4 years, don't back down. Its part and parcel, some will disagree, some will agree, most will just view the post without comment. it makes life interesting, post on what you've heard, thats what messageboards are all about.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Actually, would not surprise me on Hogan, Mahon and Legiterwood. Legs is by sniffed by a premiership club.

W12 direct and to the point, wozza don't take it personally.
                    We have to offload players its necessary to do so inorder to bring players in. We all have a fair idea who could go but its the 'things are not all they seem' part of Wozzas thread which ****es me off it screams negativity suggesting

a) there is unrest on a rather large scale within the squad
                    b) flavio is trying to recoup as much money as possible from transfer fees (or something along those lines.

Maybe I have misread the original post but it doesn't sound very positive to me.

Now Wozza might have heard something, maybe half a story even...the other half maybe goes like 'things are not all they seem.......however the board are going to use the money generated to bring in 2 big players'.

See my point :boss:
                    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 09-07-2009, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      We have to offload players its necessary to do so inorder to bring players in. We all have a fair idea who could go but its the 'things are not all they seem' part of Wozzas thread which ****es me off it screams negativity suggesting

a) there is unrest on a rather large scale within the squad
                      b) flavio is trying to recoup as much money as possible from transfer fees (or something aalong those lines.

Maybe I have mis rest the original post but it doesn't sound very positive to me.

Now Wozza might have heard something, maybe half a story even...the other half maybe goes like 'things are not all they seem.......however the board are going to use the money generated to bring in 2 big players'.

See my point :boss:

Im getting ya, kinda how im thinking.
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

to say we wouldnt miss dex is tosh. any club in the world wuld miss their top scorer unless they replaced him

Comment

Originally posted by wozzawears21 View Post
                          Why do u post on here if your a hammer? just out of curiosity pal nothing horrible ment by it.
                          He is QPR in disguise ;)

Comment

if only cait,if only;D

Comment

Working...
                            X