Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

missing out on cox was silly.

Comment

There's a massive exaggeration in the transfer fee that's been publicised. Absolutely no doubt about that. Even the breakdowns early in the thread on fee and wages are over egging the pudding. He could be a decent signing but it is a huge risk. I think far more people would be more optimistic had a similar sum been shelled out on Nugent, Cox or Henderson - basically a player in a position everyone could see we were crying out for last season - I know buying domestic means shelling out real money as opposed to staggered never never and myriad of other parties that a transfer directly from Argentina does.

Faurlin doesn't, to me, smack of ambition.

Comment

Nodge70, agree to a certain extent.

Think if we bought Beckford (a named striker we all know, only a example), and went here is 2-3 million then it would really cement the fans views. At the moment, its definitely up in the air, as we have never heard of the player and fans are little sceptical.

Proof is in the pudding, next 1-2 weeks.

Though, I do believe the deal for the player is 3.5 million
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          r u missing something?
          Originally Posted by W12_Ranger
          £1.5 million fee
          500k a year wages
          500k to Inter Milan
          ------------------
          £3.5 million

Like what a calculator

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Nodge70, agree to a certain extent.

Think if we bought Beckford (a named striker we all know, only a example), and went here is 2-3 million then it would really cement the fans views. At the moment, its definitely up in the air, as we have never heard of the player and fans are little sceptical.

Proof is in the pudding, next 1-2 weeks.

Though, I do believe the deal for the player is 3.5 million
            Wouldn't have Beckford here if you paid me

I'm sure the overall deal has the potential to go to 3.5 m - does seem though as if it is a deliberate ploy to accentuate the higher figure as a gesture though.....

Comment

Fair enough about Beckford, but you know what I mean?

We buy a striker for good money, then its a different ball game. At the moment, some feel a little uneasy, that can be totally reversed with good buy on a top striker
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                If the 456 of Torchwood want 10% of kids ,they can have my 3 for starters.
                LOL

Comment

Working...
                X