QPR Player (QPR World)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Player (QPR World)

Just had a demo, looks wicked and very user friendly at last!

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    Just had a demo, looks wicked and very user friendly at last!
    So I understand it is finally cross-platform? Is it Flash-based or what?
    Will it work on Symbian/Windows Mobile smartphones as well?
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

It will work on both PC & MAC computers, widescreen and both 500kb and 1MB streaming. The video will also be moving from Windows Media Player to Flash like we have done on WATRB.

We just don't have the money like they do to give you the option to go full screen.

The Layout is 100% spot on, looks more like a blog and they have also gone with the black background, what else will they copy WATRB with?

Oh they didn't stop there, I think they will be using the same messageboard as we have here but that is not 100% confirmed.

Not to sure about how it will look on mobile phones but we know more over the next few weeks. Highlights will be longer and the Live Match Console is using state of the art equipment and near DAB quailty.

The above is information given to you from a demo that I have seen, changes can take place within now to the launch date.

Comment

is this just qpr player or the whole qpr website?

you mentioned they will have a similar MB to this one - but the MB is completley seperate from qpr player isnt it?
        Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

The whole website has been re-written and think the player will be separate part, not like it is currently setup all on the same page.

It's much faster and clean, it looks good.

Comment

oh ok sounds good, but you can still access the qpr player from a link from the website i hope? i.e. you click on a video in the news section and it opens it up?

Comment

when do we think it could all be launched?

Comment

It's all part of the same site so don't worry, it should launch by the satrt of the new season.

Bristol City will be first and will let you know when it goes live.

Comment

Working...
                X