Just re-newed st.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
    Yes going to Aldershot with middle son, bringing him to protect my Rs from being assoulted from you Dex.......see you there.:exciting::bad_smile:

Anyone know the shots ground capacity.

It's 7,100
    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Cheeers m8.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
        Hi bigdave, my boy hasn't renewed but i,v taken a chance, just got a gut feeling that mabe the owners have realised that cheapies, freebies and loans wont get us promoted, and they will bring in some good players.
        Fair play mate, must admit i've been thinking along the same lines as you. Wasn't gonna renew but the old adrenalin was flowing last night and i got the old calculator out to see if maybe just m,aybe i could scrape together 5 and a half hundred notes.

Comment

is it worth it tho dave??

you know the old saying a fool and his money are soon parted...........lol

Comment

well

well on hearing that one of my great heros scarlet pimple is always farting im going to get my season ticket right behind him,im going to bottle up all the gas and sell it for millions

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
              well on hearing that one of my great heros scarlet pimple is always farting im going to get my season ticket right behind him,im going to bottle up all the gas and sell it for millions

Of coarse i will be expecting a commision on a percentage of farts sold, Dex.;D

Comment

I want to go to aldershot, but been kinda stiched up and a few people have dropped out, hopeful of still making it though!

Then wycombe on tues night right?
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

well

well i love my scarlet hes alright in my book,and commision is on way captain.
                  but baz will be furious he thinks that your farts are all owned by him, i tried to get him to understand that he ownes the curry sauce

Comment

Dex if i see you there, ill buy you a drink.....................pepsi ahem....

Comment

you

you lovely scarlet ill give you a big hug and buy you a burger

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                        is it worth it tho dave??

you know the old saying a fool and his money are soon parted...........lol
                        Very good Hammer i like it

Comment

are zebra still the finance company for st's

Comment

Working...
                          X