Just re-newed st.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just re-newed st.

To upper loft, fed up with the moaners in t block.
    Ticket office said st sales on par with last season at this stage.
    They seek him here.................

yeah

yeah love you scarlet see you at aldershot

Comment

Im sure i remembered you saying you wasnt going to renew, you and your boys, Whats happened?

Comment

i'm in ku mate - where is yaw?
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
          Im sure i remembered you saying you wasnt going to renew, you and your boys, Whats happened?
          Hi bigdave, my boy hasn't renewed but i,v taken a chance, just got a gut feeling that mabe the owners have realised that cheapies, freebies and loans wont get us promoted, and they will bring in some good players.

Scot, i.m in nu near the front

Comment

NU hear too! Good view!

Comment

im row C

feel free to chuck things at me

Comment

I tent to fart a lot, good job your not sitting behind me.:surrender:

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                  im row C

I wouldn't publicise this Scott as I sure your fan club will have the daggers out for you ;D

Comment

Congratulations to all who have ST this year, I'm sure its going to be a great year for all us fans and it will be worth every penny right till the end.

Comment

Despite saying I wont renew, I might if the club make more decent signings.

Or if they announce matchday price hikes, i.e Gold tickets at £30 for Cat A match, £35 for B and maybe £40 for C.

This could make buying a ST better vfm, even if I miss 6-8 games, because it could cost around £800 to watch all the games or maybe 525 just to watch 15 (5 from each category).

Possible Cat A games:
                      Palace, Derby, Ipswich, Middlesboro, Newcastle, Reading, Sheff Utd, West Brom.
                      Cat B:
                      Bristol C, Cardiff, Coventry, Leicester, Forest, Preston,Sheff Wed, Swansea, Watford
                      Cat C:
                      Barnsley, Blackpool, Doncaster, Peterborough, Sncuthorpe

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                        yeah love you scarlet see you at aldershot

Yes going to Aldershot with middle son, bringing him to protect my Rs from being assoulted from you Dex.......see you there.:exciting::bad_smile:

Anyone know the shots ground capacity.

Comment

Its good to see a few more have now decided to renew, should we get a couple more in this could be a fantastic season to remember.
                          And just say we did have a cracker its gonna be hard to get a decent season ticket when were in the prem, not to mention they may cost a fair wack. get in now to avoid issues, and in the long term save some cash!
                          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                            im row C

Have you cleared this with your private personal protection team Scott? You must be borrowing Gianni's bullet-proof vest too?
                            QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
                              Have you cleared this with your private personal protection team Scott? You must be borrowing Gianni's bullet-proof vest too?
                              cleared with security and i have a personal body guard in seat 98 - no worries

Comment

Working...
                              X