Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Off?.....or the Start of a Spending Spree?!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Off?.....or the Start of a Spending Spree?!!!

Like a lot of other fans I'm sure, I was really taken by suprise when I logged onto Sky Sports News this morning to see we had signed Alejandro Faurlin on a permanent basis. Reports suggested he would be a season long loan.....but I was nothing short of gob smacked to see the fee has been confirmed on the QPR website as 3.5m. I know there is a lot of speculation as to whether this is true but the website clearly states the deal is worth 3.5m.....not really sure how this can be interpreted any other way than we paid 3.5m to sign the player!

Do any of the ITK guys have any idea whether this is the sign of things to come and we can expect a number of big money signings this summer (similar to our mini spending spree in the month after Flavio's arrival)?

Or do we think this is simply a one off and we can expect our normal transfer policy of signing average players on free transfers and giving them stupidly long contracts will be back in place from now on?

one off,now you ****ers time to prove me wrong.LOL
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

a deal worth 3.5 million over 3 years is not quite the same as 3.5 mill transfer.i would have thought agyemang over 4 years was worthabout 2.5. smoke and mirrors mate

Comment

Working...
      X