Starting to get the faith back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting to get the faith back?

for me - this big signing has showed that the board are actually going to commit, and try and move us forward. Ok, its the first time we have really seen the money spent, but this could be the start? First time for a while, im starting to havea bit more faith in the board and dont feel so separated!

There's a reason I renewed and why we were so much more upbeat in the last Petes Latest. Although, I must admit this signing came as a shock to me - I really thought it would be a loan deal.

It seems that the board have learnt from their mistakes of last season. The know they have to speculate to accumulate - hence the cheque book being opened, the know they must let a manager MANAGE, hence Madge and Gorman given a free reign and they know that they need to look after the fans, hence improvements to facilities are going on as we speak and hence why a new catering company has been employed.

Things are looking not just better but, things are actually looking great
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      There's a reason I renewed and why we were so much more upbeat in the last Petes Latest. Although, I must admit this signing came as a shock to me - I really thought it would be a loan deal.

It seems that the board have learnt from their mistakes of last season. The know they have to speculate to accumulate - hence the cheque book being opened, the know they must let a manager MANAGE, hence Madge and Gorman given a free reign and they know that they need to look after the fans, hence improvements to facilities are going on as we speak and hence why a new catering company has been employed.

Things are looking not just better but, things are actually looking great
      I do hope your right mate

Comment

yep-feeling optimistic.This signals intent-well chuffed that I decided to renew-reckoning on a decent season-UUURRRSSSSS

Comment

i think if a good striker is now signed, season ticket sales will start to go up

Comment

scott have you heard anything bout any1 else coming in mate?

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
              I do hope your right mate

i'm scott jones - i'm always right

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                i think if a good striker is now signed, season ticket sales will start to go up
                Some still insisting that only 5000 have been sold so far though to be fair it is the normal doom and gloom merchants :(

Comment

Well, its definitely just under 8,000. Factamondo and rising.

Suspect, many fans like me, without it being much of an increase will re-new late. I won't be sharing my season ticket this season
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Well, its definitely just under 8,000. Factamondo and rising.

Suspect, many fans like me, without it being much of an increase will re-new late. I won't be sharing my season ticket this season
                    My Dad even bought one this year - and thats the first time in about a decade :amazing:

Comment

will be renewing but leaving it last minute cos i really wana try buy it in one hit like normal, dont like monthly outgoings

Comment

Working...
                      X