new striker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new striker

dont think a new striker is a must.I think if we can keep blackstock he will get us between 15-20 goals.And with a fit agyemang & vine & buzsaky think they can all score between 7-10 each which is 21+ that is where we were missing the goal's come on ur'ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss;D;D

no a striker is a must. its been a must for a year.

Comment

For me its clear as anything that a striker is a must. Ok we didnt have vine last year, but we scored less goals than the team who came bottom of the division - enough said

Comment

Sorry humpty but you are going to be in a very small minority on this thread.

Most are starting to see that this side will score goals when the team has confidence and is playing well but we lack that striker who scores from the only chance created in the match when we are playing badly. We will score goals to draw matches and win by narrow margins but to finish teams off when need a clinical striker.

Comment

All top sides have at least 2/3 very decent strikers.we need a decent striker if not 2 to compete truley.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

i agree

i agree with the message boards number one poster,sirpiechucker is correctomondo we need a clinical striker,more importantly we need simon cox

Comment

i love dexter but even if we keep him i still think we need another striker

Comment

Dexter is excellent in the air, but thats as far as it goes for me. Apart from his heading goals, he poses no threat at all

Comment

I'm not saying we don't need a striker - but if I recall rightly, SirPie published some stats recently that showed only 2 (or perhaps 3) teams in the Championship last year had a 20+ goal striker and only one went up.
                  So, there is some truth in the point that if all of Dex, HH, Paddy and RV chip in with goals plus some from midfield - which was where most goals came from under De Canio - then we can score plenty. And let us not forget we also have Gorkss, who didn't score once for us last season despite having been Blackpools top scorer previously.
                  New striker or not - we will score goals this season.
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Either way, we still need at least on goal scoring striker ALONGSIDE Dex.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Dex isn't good enough for me. We need someone with pace and movement who can score out of nothing. The amount of chances we created last year only for our forwards to waste them, if we had quality up top we'd have been in the playoffs.

Comment

I wonder if we will sign a striker....!?
                        :confused:
                        Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

Originally posted by Filiranger View Post
                          I wonder if we will sign a striker....!?
                          :confused:
                          Arthur Scargill is available.
                          I might not agree with what you say,
                          but i will defend your right to say it.

Comment

Yep we need a striker, id like blackstock to stay, but even if he does i still think we need atleast 1 striker.
                            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

look at our goals scored last year, we were joint worst in the league with doncaster.

we need to score 60-70 goals to be i the shake up :

Helguson 10
                              vine 10
                              blackstock or another 15
                              agyemang 5
                              buz 10
                              rowly 5
                              Rouledge/faulain/cook 10
                              others 5

if we got a 20 goal striker it would almost guarantee the 60- 70 target.

70 goals , not to much over exageration there i think?

Comment

Working...
                              X