Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the Blackstock Deal a view to permanent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Blackstock Deal a view to permanent?

not seen anywhere that it is.
    just wondered whether it is or not

101% yes.

There's a clause in that if they go down he doesnt have to sign.

Mind you they were supposed to sign camp but messed us around...hence us forcing them to give us £200K for the loan as well as paying his wages.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Apparently they coughed up £200,000 for the loan deal and if Forest stay up they pay an extra £1.5million.

Comment

http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/pa...603584,00.html

Comment

Says so on the forest official. Funny how QPR one keeps quiet!!
          Now, Then, Forever
          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

If forest stay up, he will make his move permanant. They are trying to offer Earnshaw/Tyson in some kind of deal.

It is believe Earnshaw maybe a little too disruptive and Tyson is injury prone. The fee could be near 2 million with all the add on clauses that Forest want, if it becomes a simple transfer

Still do not believe at the age of 22, we are letting a potential talent move on.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i would take earnshaw he scores regularly in this league,and tyson would be an option as well.dex wont be in the hoops next season whatever transpires with forest.
              what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

I hate earnshaw but with the talent we have in midfield i think he would score goals, so ofcourse i would welcome him.

I used to go to school with Tyson. Nice lad. Fast but doesnt score enough. But extra added interest for me if he did sign for us. But in truth we dont need another injury prone player!
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                X