Thank u MYU 4 your efforts today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank u MYU 4 your efforts today.

Well I think my computer at work has a weak internet connection. I can however get on all sites apart from WRTRB'S. I have spent today on the old one. It seems to be very fast and working fine on my laptop. Thanks leigh for slumming it with me.
    Now I see a new signing has happened and we have spent some money.
    I might get shot for being slightly negative but I do see it as a gamble. Yes we all have to back Jim and John's judgement but surely that kind of money should of been spent on a centre forward. Is the plan to play him along side Buzz? It will be interesting to see how the lad gets on in pre season and I might now make the short trip to Aldershot. It is exciting that the board have spent a record amount and lets hope they sell Legs or Mahon and spend similar on a centre forward as most of you know i'm not a Blackstock Fan.
    I am also thinking about driving to the Newcastle away game. It would mean taking 3 rangers fans. £30 each 4 fuel and maybe stay at a travelodge and drive back the next day. My knowledge of rangers and football is very strong so the 5 and a half hour drive should fly by.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

God you made it here,im ******ing off back to the old sharpish.......LOL
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

hahaha very good!!! lol
      Its ok you can spend the whole of tomorrow back on this 1 ;)
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Your welcome and good to see you posting now.

Comment

Working...
        X