No announcement yet.

any close season stadium improvements ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any close season stadium improvements ?

was down home the weekend popped along to the clubshop for a nosey and saw a couple vans parked outside SA for an interior decorating firm - just womdered if any improvements had been made to any other parts of the stadium - other that the bogs in Ellerslie Road (which were long overdue)

Some new sellotape for the names on the posh seats.

Comment

i heard the lower loft has been done up - better concourse appara
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

do the seats in the Lower Loft still face the pitch ?

Comment

Platters are getting heated seats with blankets underneath them for the winter

Comment

c-club now gold armrests with diamond studs
            the directors area has fountains, tigers and "all's well" mural in gold leaf on the wall, 15ftx 12ft.....

Comment

New pitch i believe
              God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

they are now using masking tape instead of celotape to stick our names to the seats

Comment

only a box for Bernie:bad_smile:

to stand on that is
                  Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

We will have one of the best pitches in all leagues next season
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      We will have one of the best pitches in all leagues next season

I havent seen it but i spoke with someone the other day who has and he said it looks absolutely amazing.

Appara we forked out a fortune for the best of the best to come in and fit it/maintain it.
                      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

now we just need good players on our team to play on it! Maybe we can then make good use of the big screen, and see some goals go in the right net!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                          I havent seen it but i spoke with someone the other day who has and he said it looks absolutely amazing.

Appara we forked out a fortune for the best of the best to come in and fit it/maintain it.
                          Im looking forward to seeing that. People moaned alot about our friendlys not being at home, im glad they arnt we need to maintain that pitch.
                          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Lets hope so, but the proof of a good pitch is how it stands up to a winter of championship football.

Be nice to have a pitch we can play a passing game on

Comment

Originally posted by crossborderexile View Post
                              do the seats in the Lower Loft still face the pitch ?
                              hahaha!
                              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                              X