Your Centre Midfield pairing For Next Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Centre Midfield pairing For Next Season

lets have it, any combination. If, you don;'t think we have someone good enough just put and "1 other"

Legiterwood and Buzsacky
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

i agree with Legs! Him and buzz looked excellent together, but cant see rowlands being dropped unfortunately

Comment

buzsacky and rowlie....purely because i would play legs at right back.

Comment

.................HH.....................

.............. Buzsaky.............

Vine A.nother Rowlands Routledge

Comment

Rowlands and Buzsacky.

Rowlands is naturally better at sitting back abit, good passer, good tackler, plenty of energy in the engine, and a eye for goal.

This imo would give Buzsaky the freedom to rome abit. And we all know what he can do!
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Yea gotta be Rowley and Buz. Been looking 4ward to that partnership 4 ages! or play legs and rowley sitting with buz just in front and 3 up top. HH, Vine and Routledge. Dangerous!

Comment

Originally posted by wozzawears21 View Post
              Yea gotta be Rowley and Buz. Been looking 4ward to that partnership 4 ages! or play legs and rowley sitting with buz just in front and 3 up top. HH, Vine and Routledge. Dangerous!
              Looks good to me.

Comment

Lopez and Pratley - oh, no, that'll be Swansea:(

Just imagine QBPs reaction if EYR is right - one up front!!! To me, I think that with Buzz in the team, he needs a free role, just as Taarabt does, which means either three at the back (too radical for English teams apparently) OR one up top.

Away from home, I'd play Mahon in front of the back four with Rowly and Buzz in front of him. At home, I'd play Legs and Rowly with Buzz just in front of them.

Comment

The minute you say Buzzacky at CM you are talking a non 4-4-2 formation and therefore you forget it has been decreed that anything else is negative and not allowed. :devil:

For the record I'd have a 4-2-3-1 with Rowly + Legs holding Vine / Buzz / Routledge as the attacking midfielders and Dave or A N other upfront

Comment

play 4-5-1 or 4-3-3

--------HH------------
                    --------buz------------
                    vine legs rowly routledge
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Rowly and Buzz for me:super_man:
                      Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Rowly and Buzz.

Buzz MUST have a free-role...

Comment

Surely if we have a midfield pairing of Buzz and Rowly playing in a 442 then we will not be able to afford Buzz a free role as Rowly can not do the defensive side by himself, especially as neither of our wingers know how to get stuck in.

Comment

id have a 4-1-3-2 with rowly being the 1, then cook, buzz and routledge, dex n vine up front. would also play legs at RB. IF ARGIE PROVES TO BE GOOD THEN WOULD ROTATE

Comment

Originally posted by NewCrossHoop View Post
                              Surely if we have a midfield pairing of Buzz and Rowly playing in a 442 then we will not be able to afford Buzz a free role as Rowly can not do the defensive side by himself, especially as neither of our wingers know how to get stuck in.

Agreed,but a free role in a 433,451,or even 352 could pay dividends.The big question,IMO,is whether our players are good enough to switch formations as the game dictates.I doubt it,but if they improve enough,it could work.

Comment

Working...
                              X