Faurlin on youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faurlin on youtube

Sorry I don't know how to transfer it to this message board ( untechnical old git that I am) but there are several videos of him in action on YOUTUBE.He looks very tasty,some great goals including headers,skillful,great passing and work rate.Some of the venues look like Aldershot on a bad day,but he looks like a good proposition in any company.

For the record, his name is pronounced FOWLEEN.

Comment

all you need to do is literally copy and past the URL into here, nothing else.

on the right hand side of the video is a box which says URL copy that and wack it here and if by jonesy magic a video will appear (little add on i found to save people having to mess about)
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBsZlmRSewo

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
          all you need to do is literally copy and past the URL into here, nothing else.

on the right hand side of the video is a box which says URL copy that and wack it here and if by jonesy magic a video will appear (little add on i found to save people having to mess about)
          Thanks Scott- would you believe I don't know how to even copy and paste.Basically "computer illiterate "

Comment

click into that url box and it will highlight the text. hold down "Ctrl" and hit C that will copy it.

Come back to this page and where you type, click in here as if you're about to start writing and hold down "Ctrl" and hit V and that will paste the text

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
              click into that url box and it will highlight the text. hold down "Ctrl" and hit C that will copy it.

Come back to this page and where you type, click in here as if you're about to start writing and hold down "Ctrl" and hit V and that will paste the text
              Thanks so much for your help Scott.I've got to go off to the hospital now but will try later if I have time.Meanwhile I've hand written your tips to remind me.Thanks again.

Comment

No probs geejay - anything you need click on my name to send me a private message and i'll help in anyway.

All the best

Comment

Thanks for putting those up Scott. Great to see those goals from Buzz again. Hope the injury has not has not spoilt his game at all.
                  Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------
                  https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwlr9_EQmZo

Comment

Sorry about that it didn't say "Embedding disabled by request" when I tried to cut and paste.

Comment

sods law!

some people do that to their videos when the upload them!

You've cracked how to post them though

Comment

It works if you click on the lower smaller pics after clicking on start arrow and getting Embedded message.Really sorry about this - my 1st attempt at cutting and pasting with lots of help from ScottJones.

Comment

I saw the videos on YouTube and whilst I think he has a lot of flair, can do brilliant passing and has a great left foot (Hoddle- esque, even) but I couldn't help thinking two things...

(1) It was Second Division Argentinian football and (2) He wouldn't get that amount of time and space in the Championship. He was virtually unchallenged all the way through the videos.

Worth a trial and few friendlies (if allowed?) and see how he does. IMO.

Comment

Working...
                            X