Next Week..WATRB's Will Be In Slovenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
    can someone post some more details please.i fancy going so any info will be appreciated
    We are flying with Swiss Airlines via Zurich and land about 11.10am and then getting a train from Ljubljana to Celje which takes about an hour.

Flights are £208 return
    Train is £30return first class and the hotels are dirt cheap.

Comment

whats the date of the game please pal ?
      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
      London Pride is a flower that's free.
      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Weds 15th and Sunday 19th mate

Comment

You've gone for one stop over ??

Easy jet do direct flights and cheaper. I know you don't get a 4 course meal, but it was only £119 return each (roughly)
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            You've gone for one stop over ??

Easy jet do direct flights and cheaper. I kanow you don't get a 4 course meal, but it was only £119 return each (roughly)
            Ah but we get to fly from Heathrow and not some airport in the sticks!

Comment

Cool have a good trip and lets hope the football is half decent too:exciting::exciting:
              Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

fair enough, your nearer to Heathrow.

First time, I'm going to Stanstead ( heard its abit of a mission) but catching the coach from Victoria.

Having one stop over, makes the trip around 4 hours?
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

fair enough, your nearer to Heathrow.

First time, I'm going to Stanstead ( heard its abit of a mission) but catching the coach from Victoria.

Having one stop over, makes the trip around 4 hours?
                  Leave Heathrow at 6am and arrive 11.10am local time so yes just over four hours mate.

Will you be in Calje Wednesday afternoon when we arrive?

Also how much are the tickets or have you got a load of freebies for us?

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                    Leave Heathrow at 6am and arrive 11.10am local time so yes just over four hours mate.

Will you be in Calje Wednesday afternoon when we arrive?

Also how much are the tickets or have you got a load of freebies for us?
                    My passport has actually expired :what:

Can i get in your suitcase?
                    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

No freebies, this time around. I've spent the last 5 years getting freebies everywhere at QPR and exhausted all avenues, even my mate Bernie has said No this time. Amit is not returning my calls

Seriously,

Might get a free ticket for the match if we'll lucky. After all, I haven't a clue where I'm going and we are making the effort to go out there

I've opted for the longer journey to the airport as opposed to the stop over in Zurich.

I@ll make Calje somehow.

Comment

Pete, I actually doubt there'll be more than 10 Rangers out there so I'm sure the club will look after those that have managed to fly over.

Albeit i think there will be quite a few away fans, reading the forums the fans over there are wetting themselves at seeing QPR
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Maribor seems pretty central that town too?

Th

Comment

Maribor seems pretty central that town too?

Th
                            The first game is in Celje though I think or at least I hope it is :what:

Comment

Working...
                            X