LSA coaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSA coaches

What are they like? Better than the OSC? Do they still do pub stops? Planning quite a few away days this year, and don't really enjoy the OSC coaches. Will try and take the train where cost effective but was wondering what the LSA cocach is like? Opinions please...

Originally posted by 2touch View Post
    What are they like? Better than the OSC? Do they still do pub stops? Planning quite a few away days this year, and don't really enjoy the OSC coaches. Will try and take the train where cost effective but was wondering what the LSA cocach is like? Opinions please...
    OSC - for old people who dont like noise and enjoy sleeping

LSA - Great banter, music, beer stops

Comment

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post

OSC - Teetotalers

LSA - Alcoholics

Comment

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post

But both great for anybody who enjoys breaking wind every five minutes and then blaming the women for the appalling stench.

Comment

I think the LSA should follow the lead of flabby and knee high and triple the price of journeys and defend the decision by saying when the coach arrives at its destination the fans onboard will be watching better quality opposition players.

On the coaches they can then install top of the range expensive spot lights, furry dice and make the back row of the coach an exclusive club perhaps calling it Z list or perhaps C Club (has a ring to it!!!) which no one will sit in. The committee can change the LSA badge without consulting its members and call itself a boutique supporters association

The LSA committee can then try flogging the LSA for £20million to the OCS

As you may have guessed I am not out tonight

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            I think the LSA should follow the lead of flabby and knee high and triple the price of journeys and defend the decision by saying when the coach arrives at its destination the fans onboard will be watching better quality opposition players.

On the coaches they can then install top of the range expensive spot lights, furry dice and make the back row of the coach an exclusive club perhaps calling it Z list or perhaps C Club (has a ring to it!!!) which no one will sit in. The committee can change the LSA badge without consulting its members and call itself a boutique supporters association

The LSA committee can then try flogging the LSA for £20million to the OCS

As you may have guessed I am not out tonight
            You forgot the chandelier.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Sounds decent, we will give it a try I think. Not too cliquey for new faces?

Comment

Originally posted by 2touch View Post
                Sounds decent, we will give it a try I think. Not too cliquey for new faces?
                No.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                  No.
                  Cool, cheers for the tips everyone. See you all soon enough!

Comment

the old 'c-mob' coaches in the 80's were top draw.........free air conditioning cutreosy off the 657 lads in pompey and 'kidnapping' a wolves skinhead near moulineax after the 4-0 top of the table drubbing in 82/83!!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

The unofficial coaches are all a good craic, but I still prefer the choo choo.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

LSA coaches - a good crack with some of the most loyal fans QPR have. Good banter and will follow the team whatever the league or weather.

Offy coaches - harmless people, just stare out of the window for away games, drink cups of tea, eat boiled sweets and watch Disney films.

Each to their own, but if I am going to spend most of a Saturday on a motorway it's gotta be with the LSA.
                        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Has anyone got the details on how to join the LSA - as the sticky has been taken at the top of the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger84 View Post
                            Has anyone got the details on how to join the LSA - as the sticky has been taken at the top of the board.
                            Contact the Modfather who posts on here.

Or you can visit the LSA clubhouse (downstairs in the Springbok on a match day)

Ask for Big Steve and you can join up with him.
                            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by thecunninglinguist View Post
                              the old 'c-mob' coaches in the 80's were top draw.........free air conditioning cutreosy off the 657 lads in pompey and 'kidnapping' a wolves skinhead near moulineax after the 4-0 top of the table drubbing in 82/83!!
                              i liked the transits before c mob were called c mob and the indian fella called mam would drive back the only one that didnt drink alcohol

Comment

Working...
                              X