sell connolly now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well

well youve deliberated intellegantly so nice one benny boy,at the end of the day,ofcourse it isnt going to be a decesion made by us anyway,we have differant opinions on this subject but geneally you do know your stuff so welcome to the thirty per cent club you will recieve a green diary with a yellow pusy cat on the top right hand corner

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
      well youve deliberated intellegantly so nice one benny boy,at the end of the day,ofcourse it isnt going to be a decesion made by us anyway,we have differant opinions on this subject but geneally you do know your stuff so welcome to the thirty per cent club you will recieve a green diary with a yellow pusy cat on the top right hand corner
      You crazy man...;D
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

You have to build a side around Connelly and he could be a future captain. He needs to play week in week out in the middle with Gorrks. That to me is a protential premiership partnership. Stewart can be a squad player. I would sell Connelly and look to bring in a new left back that is more comfortable with the ball at his feet.
        Dexter my mate has been put into a mental institute. Even you should be in 1 or stop acting the joker!
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

yeah

i am the nearest thing to crazy that youve ever seen
          but love you benny you aint a bad geezer,lets get the promotion that we so badley want next season

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            You have to build a side around Connelly and he could be a future captain. He needs to play week in week out in the middle with Gorrks. That to me is a protential premiership partnership. Stewart can be a squad player. I would sell Connelly and look to bring in a new left back that is more comfortable with the ball at his feet.
            Dexter my mate has been put into a mental institute. Even you should be in 1 or stop acting the joker!
            Were those deliberate mistakes mate???

Connolly is our best asset at the back.
            Madness to sell him.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Dex...........time for your daily RECTUM PUMP.
              They seek him here.................

Comment

Yeah what ambition and intent that would tell the world we have... sell our best player for a paltry few mil rather than build around him and chase promotion to the untold wealth of the gravy train league.

We do not need ot be a selling club now so why would we.

Comment

Working...
                X