sell connolly now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sell connolly now

gianni gianni gianni all these chats we have had seem to have told you nothing about running a football tea, when a team panicks and offer an over inflated price, you snap there hand off, you remember when she utd offerd you three million for dexter.
    I told you ,u should have taken it now we get 1-5 million for him from forest,never again will we get a massively over priced bid for connolly, take the money and buy simon cox
    we have got center halfs all over the place we need to reshape the team buy three strikers
    then we go up,sack magilton install francis and we are in the money again
    TRUST ME GIANNI IM A THIRTY PER CENTER

WOW!!!
    My eyes and brain are bleeding...
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

WELL

well benny boy are you a thirty per center or in the seventy per cent club

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
        gianni gianni gianni all these chats we have had seem to have told you nothing about running a football tea, when a team panicks and offer an over inflated price, you snap there hand off, you remember when she utd offerd you three million for dexter.
        I told you ,u should have taken it now we get 1-5 million for him from forest,never again will we get a massively over priced bid for connolly, take the money and buy simon cox
        we have got center halfs all over the place we need to reshape the team buy three strikers
        then we go up,sack magilton install francis and we are in the money again
        TRUST ME GIANNI IM A THIRTY PER CENTER

Dont you mean, your a one percenter.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

argh

argh scarlet head of the seventy per cent club how you doing baby,remind me was sexton a good manager,were you correct about paulo loser playing lovely attractive football, did you once claim alan wilks would play for england

Comment

You talk utter ****!
            Give Jim Magilton a bloody chance and stop living in the 90's era of Gerry!
            We would all want a young les Ferdinand upfront but it isn't going to happen.
            Move on Dext, brush the cobwebs aside and stop living in the past!
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

well

well i have the sad knowledge of always being correct,young man,you need people like me to tell you youngsters what football is all about.i know how wondefull it is to be an idealist but young man things have to be addressessed
              and i must try to get these things addressed other wise we go knowhere

Comment

well i have the sad knowledge of always being correct,young man,you need people like me to tell you youngsters what football is all about.i know how wondefull it is to be an idealist but young man things have to be addressessed
                and i must try to get these things addressed other wise we go knowhere
                Pointless me argueing with you mate as you're either foolish or just on a wind up.

Either way...Enjoy your little world.

Comment

well

well benny boy someone has got to point out that if we dont generate cash by wheeling and dealing we go know where

Comment

Benny we can agree to disagree on Blackstock but regarding this post, I feel you are spot on!
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

well benny boy someone has got to point out that if we dont generate cash by wheeling and dealing we go know where
                      Dex...we have funds available.

Selling our best assets would make us go "know where" (I'm sure you meant nowhere, but hey ho...)

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Benny we can agree to disagree on Blackstock but regarding this post, I feel you are spot on!
                        At least we've found some common ground mate

Comment

but

benny you do bring up some good points so i also have common ground with you.but we have so many cente halfs if we transfer five million into strikers
                          we have still got stewert,gorrks,delaney,hall,rammage.ostler.
                          six peopl;e fighting for two positions

Comment

Granted, we have many CB's, but Connolly is not only our best CB (In my opinion, anyway) but he's also the future lifeblood and candidate for a captians role. He is the only one capable of marshalling the deffence as he always commands to keep the line. He can play comfortably at LB or RB giving us much needed cover and he's improving by the game.

Selling him would be an attrocious move.

Stewart, Hall and Ostler should be the ones to leave before him.

Comment

dex you talk some rubbish im afraid. Why would you want to sell our best defender and best prospect for the future? We have no need anymore. if we want to progress you keep the best players and sell the ones who lack talent and continue to progress that way.

Comment

Working...
                              X