No announcement yet.

The newcastle let down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have to play some home games in midweek. Newcastle is not really 'local' for many clubs in the CCC other than Middlesboro.

It isn't really any diffferent to QPR playing against teams from the NW in midweek. i.e Preston, Burnley, Blackpool. Fans from both sides have had to travel up or down the country to attend these games.

Plymouth is another club that doesn't really have enough 'local' sides to fill up the midweek fixtures.

Comment

It was a let down. Last home game and away on a wednesday. What a complete stitch up. I wonder what sort of backward bunch they are at the FA. Have they any idea what real football fans have to go through?

Comment

Me and my son wouldn't miss it for the world.... and he get's a day off school!

Comment

i thought the fixtures were pretty good to us home first game of the season at home on boxing day also at home last game of the season us going to newcastle midweek is no worse than newcastle comming to loftus rd on a sunday for a 1.15 kick off.

Comment

Support your own team HAMMER FFS

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
              Support your own team HAMMER FFS
              i do:byebye:

Comment

Some friends have found a not bad hotel deal. £43 for 3 people including £10 extra for being able to book in first thing rather than at 2pm.So, only £14 each - think they're driving up though
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

7000 went up to mank yoo on a Tuesday last season so maybe about 4000 will travel to Newcastle for the game
                  In 'Arry and Fernandes we trust

:yush:

Comment

a nice 5/6 hour ride both ways then.......puts me off!!!

Comment

Originally posted by G-QPR View Post
                      7000 went up to mank yoo on a Tuesday last season so maybe about 4000 will travel to Newcastle for the game
                      i doubt it.dont think you get a 4k allocation anyway.

Comment

Newcastle have only allocated 2000 for Leeds fans in their upcoming friendly??!!

Remember they traditionally had the lowest % allocation of away seats in the Prem. I think we'll fill out whatever they give us
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

hope you got good eyes.my mate said the players look like midgets....lol

Comment

Working...
                          X