No announcement yet.

Cook Fit For Start of The Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have seen at close hand the respect he has from the players. Have no problem with Magilton picking the players he wants. I suspect (don't know for sure) in his interview he would have said what players he needed and that he wanted total control. Anyway, back to GP. Flavio does not spend 24/7 at the club nor does Amit, they have other business interests. In regards to all of them including Bernie, GP is highly thought of. I know that for fact, even by speaking to AMit, they genuinely believe he worked miracles in keeping the club going. ( I know that will cause arguments). He is not your cup of tea, but someone needs to be the eyes and ears of the club and report back. Other people that work at the club are more on the business side of things , sales, marketing etc towards supporters. You need tha liason between players and the board. Magilton may want a player, but doubt he is going to be sitting down organising contracts etc and leave that to Flavio and he simply has not got the time.

As a fellow r's fan, I know you are going to disagree, no problem with that but it is a time to try and be united and reflect next May, what if anything has gone wrong. Supporters wanted the manager picking and buying the players, well you will be getting that, lets hope for our sake he does a good job.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i dont think we will agree, but i respect your opinion and will leave it there for now, but would love to discuss at a later date, one thing i am sure we will agree on is that lets hope next season is a great one for the team we all love
      Goodnight and God bless
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        sunburyranger

Gianni does far more than you give him credit for, shame you don't really know, just read and presume.
        what, like buy you a pint, undermine managers who threaten his job, and drip feed you bogus information. thing is pete, i know how it works with gianni because i know all the usual suspects down at tommy flynns, and elsewhere. you're not the only bod getting info from GP. in fact, me and you know each other and i think you are a decent bloke. sad thing is, i think you let your relationship with gianni, and the quasi ITK status that results from it, which i sincerely think drives your huge ego, utterly cloud your judgement of all things GP. the man is a nice guy but he is an utterly incompetent,self-serving, and wholly unprofessional, 'sporting director' who has absolutely no place at QPR. the sooner you realise that, or admit it, the better for your, ahem, credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          GP is highly thought of. He is not your cup of tea, but someone needs to be the eyes and ears of the club and report back. .
          sorry, just seen this...

someone needs to be the eyes and ears of the club, oh my god you couldn't make it up, QBlock. best laugh i've had in ages. irony really isn't your thing, is it?

Comment

Not my cup of tea but great user name btw
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
            X