No announcement yet.

Cranie...good enough for England U21s..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obv because he has been injured alot he was bound to fade out abit. Still though a ver good player. Id love to have him on board.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

MC played well last night, love to see us sign him
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Would love to see Martin Cranie back here. In his short spell with us a few years back I thought he looked like one of the most accomplished defenders I've seen Loftus Road in many a year!

Comment

England U21 v Spain U21

Tonight.

Is our first signing playing I wonder???
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Ugly is one of the key qualifications to be a defender. look at terry butcher, or pierce.

So if we signed him, wd he play right back? Surely Gorks and Connolly are first choice in the centre with stewpeas on the subs bench. Or does that mean Connolly cd also go?

Comment

MM is not over rated. Top, top class defender...

Cranie is someone I've wanted back for some time, yet got laughed off by certain posters when I mentioned both him and Hudson who is also very good...Not as good as Cranie, of course.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by bonkerrrrs View Post
                id love either or both cranie and Hreidarsson at Loftus Rd, think they would both be good signings

Both of them please.

True, Slade and Moore played for the U21s, but not that often because they were not good enough.

Crainie was never going to prevent Charlton's relegation. Even if he managed to reproduce his QPR loan spell form.

I don't know which Prem club wants Hall, but they are welcome to have him.

A fee of £250k should be enough, as it will free the club from his obscene 'alleged' £18k weekly salary.

Comment

Working...
                X