Forest Put In Firm Bid For Blackstock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forest Put In Firm Bid For Blackstock

Believed to be over 1.5 million, to partner Adebola next season.

The club is still considering a move for Hoops keeper Lee Camp.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Unless we splash the cash on likes of Cox or Beckford stupid move as up front is where we are weakest and he is best we have in terms of sticking round thing between sticks.

Comment

We have one or two irons in the fire regards to strikers.

I'd expect 2 possibly 3 in the next couple of weeks;D
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Balanta, Helguson, Pat, Vine and who ever else comes in = Blackstock not needed.

Comment

Good business so get rid of him.
          Using the excuse that the rest of our strikers are shocking doesn't mean we should keep another poor one because of it.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            Balanta, Helguson, Pat, Vine and who ever else comes in = Blackstock not needed.
            Disagree. Helguson hasn't proved he can do it, Balanta the same, Pat good player but inconsistent and Vine great player but not out and out scorer.

As for your irons in the fire Pete the fire seems to keep getting extinguished! Would rather we have a done deal before getting rid of Dex.

Comment

Dext is dead wood now so can we please move on!
              That includes the turd monster that is Dexterforengland

Comment

I'm gonna love it when he scores 20+ next season for forest and you lot are still screaming for a 20+ a season striker.

Selling him is folly without PROVEN replacements..
                Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

Cogster I will have a £20 bet he does not score more than 20 goals?
                  I'll be going to the 1st game of the season and willing to meet you and we can shake on it?

Comment

I think they have as good or if not better strike force than us. Adebola is a handful. I dont care about his age - he is good for a short term goal - to get us up the table. Good business on a free transfer in my opnion

Comment

Blackstock is not better than Earnshaw or Tyson. He will be fourth choice striker if he goes.
                      15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                        Disagree. Helguson hasn't proved he can do it, Balanta the same, Pat good player but inconsistent and Vine great player but not out and out scorer.

As for your irons in the fire Pete the fire seems to keep getting extinguished! Would rather we have a done deal before getting rid of Dex.
                        Think that Pat will come good again - looked sharp last game of the season against Preston. Big difference in him when Vine plays.

Comment

i thought lita was ona free? Surely whoever signs him up has got a fantastic signing. Id like to see someone like him sign up

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Cogster I will have a £20 bet he does not score more than 20 goals?
                            I'll be going to the 1st game of the season and willing to meet you and we can shake on it?
                            Done. Less than 20 in all comps and you have a 20 from me.

(and I'm good for the money dont worry
                            Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

I think HH will do well this coming season. We all know he missed a hatfull last season, the thing that impressed me most about him was that he was always in positions to score. His finishing was poor, but with a full pre season behind him, I honestly believe he could be our top scorer this season. Blackstock for me is just pants.

Comment

Working...
                              X