Reminscence Thread 3 Games V Chelsea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reminscence Thread 3 Games V Chelsea

Anyone got memories of the seventies games??

Seem to remember they had a good record on the astro turf, apart from the hammering we gave them
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

we didnt have astroturf in the seventies ;D
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

it was two different questions

One about the seventies

then about the astroturf

I'll get some dimwit, telling me in the next two or three postings I don't know my history
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

you dont know your history

lol

###
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Kerry Dixon and Gordon Davies used to fall over so much, they made Ronaldo look like a statue. Remember one very dodgy penalty they got in the early eighties that pegged us back to 2-2 in the last minute one Boxing Day.

Comment

0-2 milk cup Bridge,bloke in our end Mrs due to drop anytime and did go into Labour.Call put out for him and he says shes waited 9 mnths she can wait another half hour..Pished myself laughing.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

half-way line Robinson.

Remember a couple of naughty encounters at the Bridge in the eighties and I wasn't even a hoolie

Comment

Milk Cup 1/4 Final at the Bridge ...Michael Robinson from the halfway line 0-2

Speedie in goal for them and getting chipped on his line by Kerslake at the Bridge 1-1

Used to hate home games with them early 80's as a youngster sitting in the Ellerslie Road there used to be more of them than us and invariably my old man would get into rows with them ...remember one particular one when he was telling them all how sh!t Mickey Droy was!
                Last edited by eghamR; 15-06-2009, 04:32 PM.

Comment

I remember Townsend scoring a peach in the last minute to break my heart when we were 2-0 up ended up 2-2.:cry:

Comment

Working...
                  X