I got a bet!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a bet!??

Ive been bet by a mate of mine (who is a Reading fan)...

He bet me Jim Magilton will be sacked and wont last a season, obv my bet is he will.....

Whoever looses gets brought a steak dinner with a partner of there chooseing, (i reckon he will pick me to rub salt in the wounds)....

Thing is, its sad other fans of other clubs think of Queens Park Rangers in that light, or have i just got the blinkers on????

Will Jim Magilton last his contract???

I sincerly hope so!!!.....
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Ask me at Christmas
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I hope he is, i wanna win my bet. But i hope not only for me but for all QPR fans who have mates taking the pish over our manager situation!!

Why cant it be easy and we stick with a manager who gets us promoted|!

Comment

He has to be given to Xmas....its plain and simple, this years target is playoffs minimum, if we're miles off at christmas then they're right to boot him...as any team would

Until that happens - and god i hope it doesnt - the dude gets my full backing
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

didnt want him but now we got him ill back him 100% and hope the board do the same. Just hope they learned there lesson after "terminating" Dowie and Sousa.

Comment

see i actually think Dowie did well, Sousa on the other hand wasnt good enough imo.

Should have kept Dowie but i guess it wasnt to be.

Comment

IMO FWIW both dowie & sousa were sacked to quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                didnt want him but now we got him ill back him 100% and hope the board do the same. Just hope they learned there lesson after "terminating" Dowie and Sousa.
                i hope so too..
                QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Do you get a prawn ****tail to start the steak dinner and a glass of babycham or liebfraumilch to wash it down?

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                    Agree with Dowie. But the football we played under Sousa was dire at best.

Some say its a results business if thats true Sousa was right to be axed Dowie wasnt!

Comment

i hope he stays the season but i think hell last longer than christmas
                      i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                        He has to be given to Xmas....its plain and simple, this years target is playoffs minimum, if we're miles off at christmas then they're right to boot him...as any team would

Until that happens - and god i hope it doesnt - the dude gets my full backing
                        The thing with the CCC is that you are never really miles off. It's always inconsistent so you are only ever a good little run of a few wins away from being in the play-offs. IMO it will be a disaster if we are not in the top half of the league at Crimbo but not a sackable offence. Bottom 3 then maybe!

Comment

possibly making gains from the demise of your clubs manager is disgraceful behaviour
                          what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by RLHoop View Post
                            Do you get a prawn ****tail to start the steak dinner and a glass of babycham or liebfraumilch to wash it down?
                            Details of the exact dishes will be determined on the day from whatever is on the menu.

Should i win this bet i can assure you i will rinse the git for everything he's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                              Dowie was sacked when we were 7th in the table.

Doing crap weren't we?.

:anger:

I reckon he could have got us into the playoffs in Flavio had not interfered.

Comment

Working...
                              X